Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Reception was good.
Bathroom without a proper place to take a shower. The room Smells cigarettes. Very small room
Good price and right off the bus line
Didn’t like the cold showers Didn’t like the noisy banging of pipes (or something)during the middle of the night on my first night
Bath towel condition is not as expected
- Great location if you have stuff to do in the Harbour Front area. - Large department store and MRT station relatively close by (10 - 15 minutes on foot) - The staff is very friendly. - Hair dryer in the room.
- This hotel is used as a love hotel by locals, and the walls are thin. So unless you are into listening to the moaning of other guests every night, this place is not for you. - There were no bathroom pictures listed when I did the booking, and I could guess why, but still took the risk, Hence, this is not a complaint by any means, but potential guests should be aware that the shower is located pretty much in front / top of the toilet, and the bathroom is very small. So every time you take a shower your whole bathroom will be wet, which can be inconvenient at times.
With a stay at Fragrance Hotel - Viva in Singapore (Harbourfront), you'll be steps from Mount Faber and 14 minutes by foot from Singapore Cruise Centre. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
based on 152 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Close to public transport
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sentosa Island 2.8 km
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum 3.6 km
- Chinatown 3.7 km
- Sri Mariamman Temple 3.7 km
- Clarke Quay 4.2 km
- Raffles Place 4.2 km
|Singapore Changi||21.7 km|
|Batam Hang Nadim||37.6 km|