Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|May||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (8% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 892||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 573||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 778, from Montreal C$ 892, from Toronto C$ 996
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is February.
- For those looking for a convenient hotel near the airport, the Crowne Plaza Changi Airport offers the accessibility that you need. The hotel is located right inside Terminal 3, giving you easy access to all of the airport terminal buildings.
- For those looking for a hotel that is both close to the airport and also near the water, the Changi Cove is the answer. This hotel is just a short drive from the airport, is steps from the water and is also surrounded by lush, natural greenery.
- If the long flight to Singapore has left you feeling like you’re in need of some air and greenery, the Butterfly Garden in Terminal 3 of the airport will give you a taste of nature right inside the airport.
- If you just can’t wait for a taste of Asian cuisine upon arrival after your flight, check out Paradise Dynasty. This restaurant offers a wide selection of traditional Asian and Singaporean dishes that are prepared and presented in a meticulous fashion.
- If the first thing that you’re looking for after your long flight to Singapore is a beverage or a sporting event on TV, then Harry's is just what you need. Located in Terminal 1 of the Singapore Changi Airport, this bar and grill offers a wide selection of beer and food options and always has sports playing on their large screen TV.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
How far is Singapore Airport from central Singapore?
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
If I am connecting to another flight after my flight to Singapore, can leave the airport to visit Singapore between trips?
What documents do I need to enter Singapore?
If I have not booked a hotel before my flight to Singapore, is there anywhere in the airport to book a hotel?
Does Singapore Changi Airport offer baggage services?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Singapore
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.