Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Solvang
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 200||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 438||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Solvang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Solvang hotel
- Spend your vacation sampling tasty wines at vineyards in Solvang. Most of these wineries are located in Santa Ynez Valley (or Wine Country), about 7 miles from the heart of Solvang. You can lodge in the Santa Ynez Valley at Wine Valley Inn or Hotel Corque.
- Chumash Casino is a large entertainment destination in Solvang. Along with gambling, it also hosts regular comedy shows and concerts. It has its own hotel (a 4-star resort). However, there are a number of other lodging options close by such as the Meadowlark Inn (a little over a mile away) and Santa Ynez Inn (a half-mile away).
- In Solvang there are several boutique hotels whose style and design is inspired by Danish architecture. With windmills, garden patios and serving complimentary Danish pastries daily, these inns have lots of character and vintage charm. Experience a taste of Old World Denmark at the Kronborg or Royal Copenhagen.
- If you appreciate vintage or boutique shopping, you’ll want to stay on or around Mission Drive. Here you’ll find a bookstore, gift shop, the Jule Hus Christmas store and a 4,000-ft antique mall. You can walk to all of these shopping destinations from King Frederik Inn, Hamlet Inn and America’s Best Value Inn.
- Take time out to get away from the city and explore nature with a week or weekend stay at the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort. Offering a variety of stay packages, you can enjoy your vacation golfing, being pampered at the spa or becoming a barbecue pitmaster. Other activities available at the lodge include horseback riding, archery and hay rides.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Solvang
Are hotels in Solvang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Solvang?
What romantic hotels are in Solvang?
What are the best hotels in Solvang for families with children?
Are there any spa hotels in Solvang?
What hotels in Solvang have a swimming pool?
How much is a hotel in Solvang for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Solvang for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Solvang?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Solvang by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Solvang hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Solvang hotelsShow all