St. Ives (Cornwall) hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in St. Ives (Cornwall)
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 47% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 85% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 312||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 344||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a St. Ives (Cornwall) hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect St. Ives (Cornwall) hotel
- If you're thinking about visiting Tate St. Ives or the Barbara Hepworth Museum & Sculpture Garden in the town center, consider staying nearby at the St. Ives Bay Hotel. Porthmeor Beach is a 10-minute walk away, and the hotel is within walking distance of several bars and restaurants, such as the Porthmeor Beach Café and The Mermaid.
- Take advantage of being on the island and stay in a waterfront hotel such as the Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate at Carbis Bay. This property includes three on-site restaurants and an outdoor pool, and provides free full breakfast, Wi-Fi and free parking. Both the St. Ives Harbour and St. Ives Theatre are a comfortable 30-minute walk away.
- To stay near St. Ives Museum, book a room at Pedn Olva on West Porthminster Beach, which is less than a half-mile from St. Ives Museum and a seven-minute walk to Porthminster Beach. Another option is Chy-An-Albany Hotel on Albany Terrace. It's about a half-mile from St. Ives Museum and about a 10-minute walk to Porthminster Beach.
- If business interests take you to St. Ives, Cornwall, a hotel with a business centre or meeting room is most appropriate. Consider staying at The Western Hotel on Gabriel Street, which has meeting and banquet rooms as well as evening entertainment for your pleasure. You might also choose to book a room at the The Tregenna Castle Resort, which also has a meeting room.
- If you're a budget-conscious traveller searching for cheap accommodation, you may wish to consider a stay at Treloyhan Manor on Treloyhan Road. This stately manor house offers breathtaking views of Carbis Bay and features a restaurant specialising in Cornish cuisine and where dinner reservations are encouraged. St. Ives City Center is a short ten-minute walk from the hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in St. Ives (Cornwall)
Are hotels in St. Ives (Cornwall) safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in St. Ives that offer crib beds?
Are there any hotels in St. Ives that come with a full service spa?
Are there any hotels in St. Ives that come with kitchen facilities?
Are there any 5-star hotels in St. Ives?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in St. Ives (Cornwall)?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in St. Ives (Cornwall) by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best St. Ives (Cornwall) hotels
Go to map