St. Julian's hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in St. Julian's
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 59% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 51% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 268||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 247||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a St. Julian's hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect St. Julian's hotel
- St. Julian’s is a charming seaside town in Malta with different bays and harbors to explore. Balluta Bay beach is one of the hotspots in town due to its clear water and white sands, and the beautiful Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in the background. If you want to stay nearby, there are a few options, such as Ospitalitaitaliana Apartments Malta, Carlton Hotel, and Plaza Regency Hotels.
- Spinola Bay is one of the most quiet and scenic, with its traditional fishing boats and lack of huge buildings around. Stay somewhere that allows you to have direct views to the bay, like Hotel Juliani or Cavalieri Art Hotel, and you are in for a treat.
- The historic district of St. Julian’s is a haven for people who enjoy history and learning more about a country’s culture and tradition. There, you’ll see landmarks such as the Dragonara and Spinola palaces, the Church of Immaculate Conception, St. Julian Church, among others. Some good hotels in that area include Onyx Suites & Apartments and Hotel Argento.
- The Portomaso Tower is Malta’s largest building, located in the Portomaso complex and marina, where lots of luxurious apartments and accommodation options can also be found. It’s great to just walk around and enjoy the views of the boats and the marina or have dinner at one of the great local restaurants such as Blue Elephant. Stay at the Hilton Hotel for proximity.
- If you’re looking for a more resort-style vacation with less crowds but still amazing views, stay a little north of St. George’s Bay, where you’ll find the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, and the Radisson Blu Resort.
FAQs when booking a hotel in St. Julian's
Are hotels in St. Julian's safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in St. Julian's?
What are the best options for budget travelers?
What is the best area for shopping?
What’s the best place for nightlife?
Which hotels provide airport shuttle?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in St. Julian's?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in St. Julian's by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best St. Julian's hotels
Go to map