Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.3 km|
|Distance to airport||119.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Especially the captain and receptionist
Good food and clean
- Awesome staffs: both hotel and restaurant staff are welcoming, friendly, attentive, well-manner. - Room rate: suitable for budget travellers, yet getting more than what I paid for. - Breakfast: food is nice and there are new dishes almost everyday. - Room is clean, daily housekeeping. - Allow ordering food outside (Swiggy, Zomato).
- The only problem was the room has no soundproof, sometimes at late night other guests came back late and talking loudly which disturbed our sleep. Also, we were staying on 4th floor and there are noises from the terrace at night (people walking around, moving things). Despite that, the hotel staff did a great job by taking our complaint and it did not happen again during our next 8 day stay.
Ther is no fan.
Lift door is very bad it noise every time when you enter or exit form lift .you listen noise in every room all the time they dont care for it.
All reception staff and restaurant staff is nice.food quality good.
With a stay at GenX Vadodara 1589, you'll be centrally located in Vadodara, within a 5-minute drive of Laxmi Vilas Palace and Kirti Mandir. Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 635 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Clean rooms
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Genx Vadodara 1589
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sayaji Baug 1.3 km
- Laxmi Vilas Palace 2.1 km
- Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum 2.4 km
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary 88 km