West Yellowstone hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in West Yellowstone
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 69% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 376||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 394||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a West Yellowstone hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect West Yellowstone hotel
- West Yellowstone, in southern Montana, is a gateway town to the grand Yellowstone National Park. Everything is located within walking distance, but many hotels in West Yellowstone are located very near the park’s West Entrance. Al’s Westward Ho Motel, Kelly Inn West Yellowstone, WorldMark West Yellowstone, and Gray Wolf Inn & Suites are all either 1-2 blocks away from it.
- West Yellowstone is packed with activities both during summer and winter. In the cold months, snowmobile tours are quite popular, while in the summer, private bus tours around Yellow Stone Park take place on a daily basis. Check with your hotel in advance as many either organize the tours themselves or can offer discounts through their partnerships with the local tour agencies.
- The Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center in town offers visitors a chance to get close to wolves and bears, and it is a main attraction in West Yellowstone. Right adjacent to it is the two-star Gray Wolf Inn & Suites, which features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and sauna, as well as a tennis court.
- Most restaurants are located on the south side of North Canyon Street, as well as along its perpendicular Madison Avenue. Brandin’ Iron Inn, Best Western Desert Inn, The Historic Madison Hotel Mote, and Al’s Westward Ho Motel are all just steps away from some of West Yellowstone’s best restaurants, such as Las Palmitas and The Slippery Otter Pub.
- Inside the Holiday Inn West Yellowstone is the Oregon Shortline 1903 Railroad Car, a carefully-restored railroad car that used to belong to the Vice-President of the Union Pacific Railroad. Holiday Inn offers self-guided tours there on a daily basis, after which you can head to the hotel’s Branch Restaurant and Bar for some local food and beverages.
FAQs when booking a hotel in West Yellowstone
Are hotels in West Yellowstone safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is the best place to stay for a romantic trip?
What are the best places for budget travelers?
What is the hotel with the best perks/amenities in West Yellowstone?
Which hotels offer bike rental service?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in West Yellowstone?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in West Yellowstone by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best West Yellowstone hotels
Go to map