Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Williamsburg
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 186||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 221||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Williamsburg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Williamsburg hotel
- If you’re a history enthusiast, choose a hotel near the Williamsburg Historic District, an interactive living-history museum that allows visitors to experience what life was like in the 1800s and tour more than 40 different buildings and landmarks. The Rodeway Inn Historic Hotel is set in a red-brick building and is less than a 10-minute walk to the Williamsburg museum.
- For travelers who love art, book a hotel near the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, the world’s oldest museum that is entirely dedicated to American folk art. The Williamsburg Lodge is a chic choice that is only a four-minute walk from the museum.
- Visiting Williamsburg with your family? Choose a hotel near Busch Gardens, a Europe-themed amusement park that offers roller coasters, entertainment, and on-site dining. The DoubleTree by Hilton has a free shuttle service that takes guests directly to the park in just a five-minute drive.
- To do a bit of shopping, choose a hotel near the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, a collection of shops known for being the largest outlet center in the state of Virginia. The Quality Inn & Suites is only a 12-minute walk from the outlet’s most popular stores, including Nike and Michael Kors.
- If you would like to do some golfing during your trip to Williamsburg, stay at one of the city’s popular golf resorts, such as the Kingsmill Resort. The Kingsmill Resort is located along the coast of the James River and features an on-site golf course, spa, and multiple pools, making it a great place to relax.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Williamsburg
Are hotels in Williamsburg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Busch Gardens?
Which hotels in Williamsburg are near the Governor's Palace?
What are some good hotels in Williamsburg near the DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum?
What hotels in Williamsburg are especially good for business travelers?
Are there hotels in Williamsburg with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Williamsburg?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Williamsburg by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Williamsburg hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Williamsburg hotelsShow all