Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ānand
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 56% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 79% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 98||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 118||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ānand hotel
- For those travellers who are interested in the art and architecture of temples, consider staying near the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Temple. The 3-star Viz Park Hotel is conveniently located a 20-minute drive from this temple, which is an architecturally interesting building surrounded by peaceful gardens.
- If you are interested in the history of one of the important founders of India as we know it today, the Sardar Patel Memorial is a must-see. This memorial, dedicated to Sardar Patel (India’s first Deputy Prime Minister) and his brother, is spread across 7 acres and consists of gardens and an amphitheatre in the central monument, which contains collections and exhibitions on the lives of the brothers. A good place to stay near here is the 3-star Hotel Opulence, which is a 5-minute drive away from the Sardar Patel Memorial.
- The Amul Dairy Cooperative Museum, one of the must-see attractions in Ānand, is located on the Amul Dairy premises and contains details of the evolution of the dairy cooperative industry in Gujarat. Hotels near the Amul Dairy Cooperative Museum include the 3-star Hotel Sach Regency, which is just a 5-minute walk away from the museum.
- For keen shoppers who are out to find a bargain, staying near the Mota Bazar is probably the best place to be. The Mota Bazar is the commercial area of Ānand and is a vibrant and dynamic network of streets with restaurants, art galleries, market stalls and shopping complexes. One hotel within an 11-minute drive of this area is the 5-star Hotel Arizona Inn, which looks out over the city.
- Gyan Baug is an important attraction located close to the centre of Ānand. A convenient place to stay nearby would be Nilkanth Resorts, which is located in Ānand and is only a 15-minute drive away from Gyan Baug, which is a sanctuary of peace situated in and around groves of mango trees.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ānand
Are hotels in Ānand safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Ānand are close to the central bus station?
Which hotels in Ānand have breakfast included?
Which hotels in Ānand offer airport transfers?
Which hotels in Ānand have rooms with air conditioning?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ānand?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ānand by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ānand hotels
Go to map