Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.1 km|
|Nearest Airport||Apia Faleolo|
|Distance to airport||27.0 km|
|"Also great value for money."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The complimentary breakfast buffet was amazing !"||(in 47 reviews)|
|"Nice clean room with aircon!"||(in 27 reviews)|
|"towels not replaced straight away"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Rooms dated and tv reception very poor."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|aircon was not strong||in 3 reviews|
|apia||in 5 reviews|
|beds in the room||in 43 reviews|
|bit small||in 5 reviews|
|clean comfy||in 6 reviews|
|close to town||in 20 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 12 reviews|
|dishwashing liquid||in 5 reviews|
|excellent service||in 5 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 61 reviews|
|good staff||in 90 reviews|
|great but room||in 11 reviews|
|liquid to wash||in 6 reviews|
|location it was close||in 25 reviews|
|lock the door||in 11 reviews|
|mopped daily||in 3 reviews|
|movie channel||in 2 reviews|
|room service||in 21 reviews|
|samoa||in 7 reviews|
|smell fresh||in 8 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 20 reviews|
|thoroughly cleaned||in 5 reviews|
|tv remote||in 11 reviews|
|value for money||in 10 reviews|
The staff in the restaurant were friendly and helpful and the room was kept clean.
1. On the website it says: "wide flat screen television and WIFI add to guest enjoyment and convenience" but it didn't say that you had to pay for the WIFI. Since we had a laptop each, this turned out to be quite expensive. 2. On the website it says: "Serviced daily with with toiletries for guest comfort" but there was only body lotion, no shampoo or conditioner. I queried this several times but was told that there was nothing else. 3. Similiarly: "While inhouse we invite you enjoy an afternoon by the pool" but the pool was a real problem. There was no warning for families that there was no shallow end, only a ladder for getting in and out, and the deck chairs were wooden with no cushions for comfortable "enjoying time by the pool". Towels were not provided extra for the pool and we were told to simply use our bathroom towels. Since we were only given a towel for the day, we were always ringing up to get a fresh towel after we had used our one towel for either a swim or for a shower. 4. "Rental cars or tours may also be arranged through the hotel's business centre." - there was no sign of this. I asked a couple of times about possible tours but found the reception staff far from helpful - so we organised everything ourselves through the tourist info centre in Apia. 5. The breakfast was very disappointing. - for most of the days there was only one juice on offer - you had to pay EXTRA for the coffee if you didn't want instant coffee - only one choice of fruit on most days - only choice between weetbix and cornflakes 6. There was a little kitchenette in our room but when we arrived there was no cutlery at all. After that, some basic cooking was possible but we couldn't do our dishes - no detergent or dish brush. The cleaning staff "did the the washing up" but since this was only holding the plate under the running tap, it wasn't very hygienic or thorough.
The room was comfortable and air con was nice and cool. Breakfast was awesome. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Beds we're squicky once you sit or lie on it, booked the room for three adults and everyday had to ask for extra towel because they leave only two towels each day even though i kept reminding the front desk about it as well as asking for toilet paper, 8 nights that we stayed there the floor wasn't cleaned beds were made but linens not changed and rubbish bins were not emptied a few times. Overall we will stay there again provided that these issues don't happen again.
The towels need to be bleached. They have an odor after wetting.
The room we were given was lovely, really big and clean. The kitchen was great and well equipped and the bathroom was lovely and clean. Buffet breakfast was was lovely with lots of choices.
Staff were fairly unhelpful/unenthusiastic. There were tennis courts but no balls or racquets. The pool was fairly dirty and the facilities around the pool were broken and extremely uncomfortable.
Room was very big and beds were very comfy. It had all facilities i needed for the overnight stay and the location was perfect - closer to the event venue!
There were only 2 channels on the TV - could have added more options or other local stations
When you stay at Insel Fehmarn Hotel in Apia, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Robert Louis Stevenson Museum and National Parliament. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 249 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Insel Fehmarn Hotel
Where is Insel Fehmarn Hotel located?
Insel Fehmarn Hotel is located at Falealili Street, 2.1 km from the centre of Apia. Apia Park is the closest landmark to Insel Fehmarn Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Insel Fehmarn Hotel?
Check-in time is 1:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Insel Fehmarn Hotel.
Does Insel Fehmarn Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
No, Insel Fehmarn Hotel does not offer free Wi-Fi.
Does Insel Fehmarn Hotel offer free parking?
Yes, Insel Fehmarn Hotel offers free parking.
Does Insel Fehmarn Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Insel Fehmarn Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Insel Fehmarn Hotel from the airport?
Insel Fehmarn Hotel is 27 km from Apia Faleolo. Insel Fehmarn Hotel is 125.1 km from Pago Pago.
Can you bring pets to Insel Fehmarn Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at Insel Fehmarn Hotel.
Does Insel Fehmarn Hotel have a pool?
Yes, Insel Fehmarn Hotel has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Insel Fehmarn Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Apia Park 1.4 km
- Robert Louis Stevenson Museum 2.3 km
- National Parliament 3.8 km
- Papaseea Sliding Rocks 5.5 km
- Baha'i House of Worship 5.8 km
- Piula Cave Pool 17.7 km
|Apia Faleolo||27 km|
|Pago Pago||125.1 km|