Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.2 km|
|Nearest Airport||Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports|
|Distance to airport||21.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bars cafes||in 21 reviews|
|bit of a shabby||in 4 reviews|
|coffee at lobby||in 16 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 57 reviews|
|easy check||in 15 reviews|
|fresh air||in 15 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 90 reviews|
|good in the room||in 13 reviews|
|great location||in 134 reviews|
|hot water||in 23 reviews|
|nana bts||in 90 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 91 reviews|
|red light district||in 22 reviews|
|room had a smell||in 15 reviews|
|room window||in 72 reviews|
|temperature above tepid||in 8 reviews|
|tepid in the shower||in 20 reviews|
|toileteries not provided||in 3 reviews|
|tv stations||in 10 reviews|
|vending machine at the lobby||in 10 reviews|
1) Location is close to train station. 2) Room is simple n quite clean.
1) I had a double-bed room for 2pax but only found 1 mug + 1 glass & NO spoon. 2) The room view is a little too close with opposite row of buildings. 3) There is only night curtain installed on window & NO day curtain - which is hard to let in day light without exposing room privacy from opposite buildings. 4) The pillowcase was smelly (either washing process inadequate or drying/storage process was improper).
Close to the train and convenient for travelling from one place to another. There are plenty of foods for those who like local food, Turkish food, western food and so on.
Full of massages shop, bars and full of men and women relationship activities. Girls are calling for customers starting from early morning to the very late at night. I would not recommend for family with kids.
The bed are so comfortable
The road was smelly
- Bed and pillows were comfortable.
- I chose the hotel because it was rated as a four stars hotel but doesn't even has as restaurant or canteen for breakfast. They just gaved me printed tickets that I had to take into a nearby coffee shop where they served very small portions; - No slippers, free tooth paste or tooth brush (the tooth paste and tooth brush were displayed in the room but I had to pay if I wanted to use it); - A lot of hookers and strange massage shops nearby.
Location is good , very close to Nana station.
The hotel is located between bars, it is not good for families stay.
With a stay at Aspira Sukhumvit, you'll be centrally located in Bangkok, just a 5-minute walk from Nana Square and 11 minutes by foot from Soi Cowboy. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
based on 866 reviews
Things to Know
- Close to public transport
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Aspira Sukhumvit
Most Popular Landmarks
- Terminal 21 0.6 km
- Lumpini Park 1.8 km
- Baiyoke Tower II 2.2 km
- Siam Square 2.4 km
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre 2.8 km
- Patpong Night Market 2.9 km
|Bangkok Don Mueang Intl||19.9 km|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports||21.7 km|