Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bethlehem
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 179||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 235||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bethlehem hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Most popular #1 Residence Inn by Marriott Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport C$ 151 per night
Top tips for finding the perfect Bethlehem hotel
- Bethlehem, PA is an old steel town and home to numerous historic hotels. The Sayre Mansion is an 18th century building that has been beautifully restored into an inn. It provides a variety of accommodation options for guests. Each room has a unique décor with vintage furniture pieces like marble dressers, canopied headboards and hand-carved armoires. If you want more space, you can choose to stay in the library, conservatory or carriage house.
- Christmas City is a special village that is only set up during the holidays. Held from mid-November through late December, it takes place in downtown Bethlehem and features several craftsmen, artists and bakers. Their goods and wares are displayed and sold in small shopping huts throughout the temporary village. For lodging, guests can stay at the Comfort Suites University, which is less than a mile away.
- Many of the most budget-friendly hotels in Bethlehem are closest to the Lehigh Valley International Airport. If you are looking for an economical room during your visit to this area, consider booking your stay at the View Inn & Suites or the SureStay Collection by Best Western Lehigh Valley Hotel. Both hotels are within walking distance of various restaurants including a Perkin’s Restaurant and Panera Bread.
- Bethlehem is part of Lehigh Valley located on the Lehigh River. It provides several walking trails and waterways for outdoor recreation. Monocacy Park is possibly one of the most known public parks and is only a mile from the Hyatt Hotel in Bethlehem, PA. This hotel also provides lots of comforts and amenities such as an indoor pool, fitness center and room service.
- The Casino District (or Sands Casino) is another popular tourist destination in Bethlehem. Although the casino has its own resort, there are also a variety of hotels in Bethlehem, PA close to Sands Casino. Both the Candlewood Suites and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem are more economical options and just under 2 miles away from the casino.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bethlehem
Are hotels in Bethlehem safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bethlehem?
Do any hotels in Bethlehem provide transportation from the airport?
Are there any 4-star hotels in Bethlehem?
What hotels in Bethlehem are close to shopping?
What hotels in Bethlehem are best for business travelers?
How much is a hotel in Bethlehem for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Bethlehem for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bethlehem?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bethlehem by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bethlehem hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Bethlehem hotelsShow all