Good to know
|Distance to city centre||8.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
If you need comfort, then you here. If you want silence, then here If you want fun, noise, music, then you here! Excellent hotel is the most important thing: there are no climbs uphill, everything is located at the same height, the sea is without stones. There is a lot of entertainment for children, a separate swimming pool, play areas. There are many restaurants around the cafes and bars in the hotel. different cuisines, There were evenings of Mexican, Asian, Turkish, Italian cuisine. Everything was very tasty, Snacks a lot pizza sandwiches and baked, Cleanliness in the room perfect, asked for extra towels, a blanket all without refusal everyone gave Separately about SPA , great sauna and Turkish bath. You can comb everything and everything is fine!
All liked it!!! just more evening concerts, like for example on a Turkish night
We were surprised with the friendliness of the staff and locals, the food was as good as buffet food could be. Was a great family hotel and perfect for the children.
The cleaning of the room could of been to a better standard and the pillows need a change.
- Very clean sea. Stony for a few meters and sand thereafter. However, not too deep for quite a while. - SPA was good. Was happy with the Bali massage.
- Housekeeping gives early wake up to keep "their schedule". - "do not disturb sign" not respected on few occasions as well. - "cleaning" comprises mainly changing towels and swipe floor with wet mat. - If housekeeping was not able to wake you up, animation team at pool starts with loud music and entertainment program at around 9:50 AM. Resting in early part of day is impossible. - Inside bath is probably not cleaned for ages. Had dark green spots in most places. - Carpet in the room was probably not vacuum cleaned for ages. We had to put it aside not to touch it during our stay! - Meals were all the same during the period we were there. No change. - Rarely saw happy employee around. Dampens the mood sometimes. - Took a dinner at Turkish restaurant in the hotel and could not complete one single dish we ordered. - Asian food served at Asian nights were far away from any standard!! - Proper free internet is only available at reception area. Reception very crowded for that reason after dinner. - There is a gym but there is no trainer to consult.
This Bodrum property is on the beach, 2 mi (3.2 km) from Camel Beach, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Bitez Beach and Yahsi Beach. Sunset Beach and Bardakci Beach are also within 9 mi (15 km).
based on 834 reviews
Things to Know
- Recreation staff is nice
- Friendly atmosphere
- Pleasant hotel grounds
- Clean beach
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Family Life Bodrum Imperial Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bodrum Yel Değirmenleri 8 km
- Bardakçi Plaji 8.5 km
- Mindos Kapisi 8.5 km
- Bodrum Marinasi 9 km
- Bodrum Antik Tiyatrosu 9.3 km
- Halikarnas Mozolesi 9.4 km
|Kalymnos Island||34.8 km|