Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bradenton
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 9% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 69% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 134||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 146||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bradenton hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bradenton hotel
- If you want to stay in Downtown Bradenton so that you can explore the historical sights during the day and take advantage of the bars and restaurants at night, why not stay in the 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District. This hotel is within easy walking distance of various eateries as well as being a 7-minute walk away from Pier 22, which has a restaurant overlooking the Manatee River.
- Visitors with kids or those who want to be near some greenery could consider staying at the 3-star Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront. This hotel is a 3-minute drive away from the Bradenton Riverwalk, which is a 1.5-mile-long park that runs alongside the Manatee River and a popular spot for walking, kite flying and many other activities.
- For golf enthusiasts who are staying in Bradenton, why not stay at a hotel near the 18-hole Pinebrook Ironwood Golf Course. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West is a 3-star hotel that is a 4-minute drive away from Pinebrook Ironwood Golf Course, which is suitable for players of all levels. The hotel is a 6-minute drive from the Manatee County Golf Course, which is also an 18-hole course.
- If you would like to be near the Village of the Arts in Bradenton, then think about staying at the Days Inn by Wyndham Bradenton – Near the Gulf. This 2-star hotel is a 5-minute drive away from the Village of the Arts, a lively area covering 36 acres that is made up of early 20th-century cottages, which have been restored and repainted in bright colors, and where you can wander through art galleries or have a bite to eat at one of the restaurants or cafes.
- If you would like to visit the Robinson Preserve in Bradenton, you could stay at the 4-star Legacy Hotel at IMG Academy. This hotel is situated in Bradenton and is just under 7 miles away from the Preserve, where you can explore on kayak or by foot some of the mangrove swamps and tidal marshes.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bradenton
Are hotels in Bradenton safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bradenton?
Which hotels in Bradenton, FL have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Bradenton, FL provide breakfast included in the room rate?
Which hotels in Bradenton, FL have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in Bradenton, FL have free parking onsite?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bradenton?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bradenton by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bradenton hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Bradenton hotelsShow all