Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Brighton
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 149||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 220||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Brighton hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Brighton hotel
- For travellers looking for activities that are fun for the whole family, consider booking one of the many hotels near Brighton Palace Pier, a Victorian pier centrally located in the city that includes fairground attractions, two arcades and a classic chippy stand. The Royal Albion Hotel is a family-friendly seafront hotel that is only a 5-minute walk from the Pier.
- If you’re looking to learn more about Brighton’s rich history, you might want to stay near the Royal Pavilion, an early 19th century landmark once home to George IV that has since been transformed by John Nash into an exotic, Indian-inspired palace. The Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront is an upscale 4-star hotel just a 6-minute walk from the Royal Pavilion, while the Hotel Ibis is a budget choice located a 10-minute walk away.
- The Brighton Centre contains many different forms of live entertainment such as music performances, comedy shows, and exhibitions, making it a popular destination for visitors. The Old Ship Hotel is a 4-star choice with a history that dates back to the 16th century and is only a 4-minute walk from the Brighton Centre.
- Many of the city’s bars, restaurants and shops are located in the picturesque narrow passageways known as the Lanes. In the heart of Brighton, the Lanes boast a reputation for antique shops, independent cafes, and great finds for both bargain and designer shoppers. Consider staying in one of the many hotels near the Lanes, such as the sleek Hotel du Vin & Bistro which has its own wine cellar.
- Looking to get active and take advantage of the Brighton coastline? Consider staying in one of the numerous seaside resorts, such as the budget-friendly Travelodge Brighton Seafront, or an opulent 4-star hotel like The Grand Brighton where you can easily partake in water sports such as kayaking or sailing. Kayaks are available to rent by the hour on the beach and paddling around the pier is a great chance to take in the sights and enjoy being in nature.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Brighton
Are hotels in Brighton safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Brighton?
Which hotels in Brighton are adults-only?
Which hotels are best near the Pavilion and Victoria Gardens?
Are there any hotels in Brighton that allow pets?
Which hotels in Brighton have a good pool?
How much is a hotel in Brighton for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Brighton for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Brighton?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Brighton by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Brighton hotels
Go to map