Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
This property was perfect for a place of quiet in the centre of Cusco! The staff were awesome! Particularly Carlos who made us tea when we arrived early and when we had to leave early for trips! He made sure we were comfortable at all times. Really great place would definitely stay again
More of a hotel, little common areas
Very good location Big apartment Good breakfast
Noisy doors We reserved this apartment twice, the first time we got only a family room. Problems with our laundry Payment time only after 9pm
- good breakfast with egg - friendly staff members - very good location - laundry ( really clean and folded)
- we booked the apartment 6 months in advance but we got the family room without telling us in advance. We complained and we got a free taxi ride to the airport (~3 -4 USD) - the hostel is very unorganized, we had to pay after 9pm, because the first receptionist didn't know how to charge us and we had to wait for the new shift. - the receptionist kept the change for the laundry ( each time only 1 soles) but this is not professional - they nearly lost our laundry, we got it luckily on the last day at 4:45am back - Visa payment is possible with +5%
Great location. Quiet and friendly. Staff were very helpful. Quirky place and I loved it.
Lots of stairs made it a bit tricky but staff helped me with my case.
Doña Estela and her family are wonderful hosts. My family and I stayed at other hostels in Cusco (plus talked to other tourists) and they all have similarities, it's cold and hot water may not be always available (we had hot water every day) but at El labrador they did all they could to make us comfortable, the free breakfast is great and you truly feel at home. They set up a few tours for us and called cabs for whenever we needed it. Overall wonderful service!!
I didn't love the old carpet in our room but that's a small detail.
A stay at El Labrador Hostal places you in the heart of Cusco, within a 10-minute walk of Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
based on 135 reviews
Things to Know
- Great reception
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about El Labrador Hostal
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo Machu Picchu 178 m
- Coricancha 226 m
- Museum of Religious Art 252 m
- Cusco Museum of Popular Art 311 m
- Church of the Company of Jesus 317 m
- San Blas Church 362 m
|Cusco Velazco Astete||4 km|