Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.9 km|
|Nearest Airport||Edinburgh Turnhouse|
|Distance to airport||5.2 km|
|"Comfortable stay with good breakfast."||(in 165 reviews)|
|"All staff were very friendly."||(in 224 reviews)|
|"Great value for money"||(in 33 reviews)|
|"Very squeaky bed not over comfortable"||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bus stop||in 79 reviews|
|city centre||in 61 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 60 reviews|
|drag luggage||in 7 reviews|
|early flight||in 32 reviews|
|early morning||in 31 reviews|
|edinburgh airport||in 104 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 223 reviews|
|good location||in 113 reviews|
|room was big||in 241 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 278 reviews|
|stairs to drag||in 8 reviews|
|value for money||in 59 reviews|
- The staffs were helpful, polite and patient. I had a problem with the key and door lock of my room, one of the staff kindly spent time to resolve it. - Nice breakfast, a good variety of different options are provided by the Hotel for helping us to start a energetic morning. Staffs were happy to strictly follow our requirements for breakfast. - The location was good enough for us. It was easily connected to the CBD by Lothian bus services. - They accepted to let us check in, 2 hours earlier than normal. Highly appreciated.
- The room was cold, and the radiator did not work. Water was so cold for taking a shower the last day. We thought that the heating will come to work during night, that is why we did not inform the reception. But, in the end it turned out it was a problem which could easily be resolved by resetting of the boiler. Therefore, I wont blame the Hotel for the problem, because it was our fault that we did not inform them earlier. But it would be good, if they make sure that the boiler work properly all the time.
An exceptionally well maintained setup, best value for money. Would certainly stay here next time.
Stairs narrow, no lift.
Comfortable pleasant and clean room, nice size. Reasonably priced. Good hearty breakfast.
Rushed check in process. No on site parking.
Location and relaxing weekend.
Too short a stay.
The staff members were nice and friendly, helpful if you needed anything. The breakfast choice was good. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
No parking at the hotel, have to search for some street parking nearby. My tomato wasn't really "grilled" as it said on the menu.
With a stay at Corstorphine Lodge in Edinburgh (Corstorphine), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Edinburgh Zoo and Edinburgh Park. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff.
based on 999 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
- Good access to airport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art 4.1 km
- Royal Botanic Garden 5.5 km
- Edinburgh Castle 5.7 km
- Princes Street Gardens 5.9 km
- National Gallery of Scotland 5.9 km
- Scott Monument 6 km
|Edinburgh Turnhouse||5.2 km|
|South Gyle, Edinburgh||1.9 km|
|Currie Edinburgh Park||2.1 km|