Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Atlanta
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 78% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 317||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 244||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Atlanta hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Atlanta hotel
- Downtown Atlanta is divided into four main districts or neighborhoods: Castleberry Hill, the Convention and Entertainment District, Fairlie-Poplar and Sweet Auburn. Staying Downtown puts you in close proximity to the Georgia Aquarium, two sporting arenas, World of Coca-Cola, and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. Some good Downtown options include the Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, which offers room service, or the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, which features both an outdoor and indoor pool.
- Buckhead, or the Beverly Hills of the East, is the commercial center of Atlanta and home to many of the luxurious hotels in Atlanta. The beautiful architecture, tree-lined streets and multiple shopping centers make this district the ideal location to stay if you're interested in the latest fashions, gourmet food, and rooftop lounges and bars. The Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta or the 5-star St Regis Atlanta are two luxurious hotel options.
- If you're interested in art, check out hotels in Midtown Atlanta, or Heart of the Arts district, which gives you easy access to the High Museum of Art and theaters. When you're done taking in the art, take a walk on Peachtree – the long, walkable part of the city – before retiring to your hotel. Consider the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta or the Hyatt Atlanta Midtown.
- To experience Atlanta’s nightlife, stay at a hotel near Downtown, as it can be a good option to start your night. At the SkyLounge at Glenn Hotel, you can drink sophisticated cocktails with a great view of the city. If you are looking for something more creative, visit the Castleberry Hill neighborhood. One good option in this area is the Clarion Inn and Suites Atlanta.
- While Atlanta offers many hotels, including 3-star and budget-friendly hotels, there are many luxury hotels to choose from to make your stay in Atlanta even more special. Excellent 5-star hotel include The Whitley, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead and The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Atlanta
Are hotels in Atlanta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Atlanta?
What are the best hotels near Buckhead?
How can I find good hotels by the airport in Atlanta?
Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Atlanta?
What hotels in Atlanta have an indoor pool?
Are there any hotels in Atlanta that offer an in-room Jacuzzi?
Are there hotels in Atlanta with free parking ?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Atlanta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Atlanta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Atlanta hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Atlanta hotelsShow all
Hotels near BuckheadShow all
What Atlanta hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all