Find cheap flights to Atlanta
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 359||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 199||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Atlanta
- Looking for cheap airfare to Atlanta? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Atlanta for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 366, from Toronto C$ 405, from Montreal C$ 470
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Atlanta is January.
- Interested in direct flights to Atlanta? Consider booking your reservation with either Air Canada, Delta Airlines or WestJet Airlines. While both Air Canada and Delta Airlines are known for having comfortable seats and lots of legroom, WestJet is popular for their budget-friendly tickets.
- If you are travelling with your family, make sure to take advantage of the different amenities that Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport provides for children. In addition to several nursing rooms that are scattered throughout the terminals, there is also a children’s play area that is equipped with activities and toys.
- For travelers that need to charge their mobile device on-the-go, look for one of the Fuel Rod Charger desks in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. You can either purchase or rent a portable charger from these desks, allowing you to charge your phone anywhere, even if there is not an outlet nearby.
- If you’re looking for some pampering after a long day of flying, stop by one of the XpresSpas in Terminals A and C of Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. These spas offer a variety of treatments including facials, massages and manicures, making them a convenient place to relax and unwind after your flight to Atlanta has landed.
- If you are an art-enthusiast, keep your eyes open for the various exhibits that are located throughout the terminals of Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. There are both permanent and rotating displays in the airport, and you can even sometimes spot musicians playing in the atrium. Many of the sculptures and paintings have been created by local artists.
FAQs - booking Atlanta flights
How long is the flight to Atlanta?
What is the cheapest flight to Atlanta?
Which airlines fly to Atlanta?
How far is Atlanta Airport from central Atlanta?
What is the name of Atlanta’s airport?
Are there designated smoking areas at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport?
Does Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport have a prayer room?
Is there anywhere to shower at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport?
What dining options are there at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Atlanta
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.