Good to know
|Value for money||9.2|
|Distance to city centre||0.1 km|
|"The location was the best!!!"||(in 88 reviews)|
|"Room is nice and clean"||(in 73 reviews)|
|"Really nice staff, huge bed, centrally located."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast served||in 34 reviews|
|centrally located||in 5 reviews|
|clothing storage||in 5 reviews|
|firenze||in 5 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 69 reviews|
|great location||in 108 reviews|
|great stay||in 5 reviews|
|hanging space||in 4 reviews|
|juice and coffee||in 5 reviews|
|large bed||in 69 reviews|
|location close||in 3 reviews|
|marco||in 24 reviews|
|minute walk from the duomo||in 16 reviews|
|ponte vecchio||in 40 reviews|
|room was very spacious||in 88 reviews|
The best B&B I've ever stayed and the highlight among the places I stayed during this trip to Italy. The room was very stylish and exceptionally clean with massive and comfortable beds. The bathroom and shower were excellent. A classic Italian breakfast is beautifully served to the room. The hotel staff was very helpful. The location is central and easy to find. A place you would want to return again and again!
All was great! Keep up the exceptional service!
I could not open beers at night because we didn't has the right tool for that - bottle opener
The bed is extremely large and comfortable. Great location in the true heart of Firenze. Superb bathroom. Great stuff. Breakfast is served to your room.
The walls of our room was just too thin so you could hear every step from the hallway. But this could be a problem only in the morning if you would like to sleep little bit longer.
Great location, comfortable bed, great bathroom and toiletries . Super helpful staff.
Breakfast could have offered more variety- pastries , cake, juice and coffee. But I asked for a yoghurt, and it was kindly given to me.
1) Fantastic location. Everything is so nearby that you can choose to return to the room during the day for a quick rest if needed or if you want to keep your shopping bags as this is on shopping street. 2) Bed is HUGE! Loved it 3) Toiletries provided and bathroom is very comfortable with apt facilities 4) Recommendations for restaurant or places to visit provided to us were fabulous. 5) Breakfast provided in room and it is right on time ! 6) While breakfast has limited options but they are all well prepared. Will happily stay here again.
1) Pillows were a little hard however, cushions made a good replacement though. 2) With breakfast included in the stay, it would have been fabulous to have at least 1 warm option for breakfast such as oat porridge or omlette etc. 3) Breakfast has very limited options. 4) Some factory nearby starts their operation in the morning around 5 so, ear plugs provided by B&B are much needed of you are a light sleeper.
A stay at Silk Art B&B places you in the heart of Florence, steps from Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
based on 455 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Silk Art B&B
Where is Silk Art B&B located?
Silk Art B&B is located at Via Por Santa Maria, 8 in Centro Storico, 0.1 km from the centre of Florence. Corridoio Vasariano is the closest landmark to Silk Art B&B.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Silk Art B&B?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 10:30 AM at Silk Art B&B.
Does Silk Art B&B offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Silk Art B&B offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Silk Art B&B offer free parking?
No, Silk Art B&B does not offer free parking.
Does Silk Art B&B offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Silk Art B&B does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Silk Art B&B from the airport?
Silk Art B&B is 6 km from Florence Peretola. Silk Art B&B is 61.5 km from San Dalmazio San Domino Island.
Can you bring pets to Silk Art B&B?
No, pets are not allowed at Silk Art B&B.
Does Silk Art B&B have a pool?
No, Silk Art B&B does not have a pool on-site.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Corridoio Vasariano 53 m
- Ponte Vecchio 73 m
- Galleria degli Uffizi 155 m
- Piazza della Signoria 191 m
- Palazzo Vecchio 216 m
- Museo Nazionale del Bargello 0.4 km
|Florence Peretola||6 km|
|San Dalmazio San Domino Island||61.5 km|
|Florence-Santa Maria Novella||1 km|
|Florence-Porta al Prato||1.7 km|