Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The hosts were very friendly and conscientious. Nice breakfast in the morning.
I slept on the street side, and because of the wet road, it was a bit noisy but I slept fine.
Nice back garden and porch Could use code to get in - mailed ahead of time Breakfast
1. Beds not especially comfortable 2. Had to keep window open to keep cool - but that increased street noises 3. No printed list of area restaurants 4. Had to wait for someone to come in order to get a room assignment 5 Breakfast was ordinary 6 Never met owner 7 Fan went off when I turned off light. Had to climb on chair to turn it on
Everything is good
Clean and Susana is the best!
I have pictures of the three hairs I found in the bathroom and I should have taken a picture of the soap scum all over the shower door and I have a picture of the disgusting sink
A stay at La Villa Rivermead places you in the heart of Gatineau, within a 10-minute drive of Canadian War Museum and Canadian Museum of History. Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 143 reviews
Things to Know
- Very quiet
- Great reception
- Spacious rooms
- Spacious bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Valleys Outaouais Hospital Center 5.4 km
- Ministere du Revenue 6.8 km
- Casino du Lac Leamy 6.9 km
- Canadian Museum of History 7 km
- Jacques Cartier Park 7.1 km
- Hull-Chelsea-Wakefield Steam Train 7.5 km
|Ottawa Station||11 km|
|Ottawa Fallowfield||12.6 km|