Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
the pool was very clean food is very good staff ok
the location is quite far from everything, it’s ok if u want to stay only there and relax , the local beach is very close . U can pay only with cash everywhere, there is no atm close. Rooms are very old and regarding cleaning could be better
Very bad food and very bad staff,been all inclusive with my family staff make us feel bad everytime when we go to bar to order something,they make you feel like you bagging for something what you already paid and very bad taste on all drinks,staff very rude when you ask something or when you want something,biggest bad experience
- Upon arrival, seeing the pool and terrace nearby makes for a great first impression. During our stay the pool was clean, and having a small bar near were you could get cold beverages was a plus. - The food was good and we saw some variety in it. - The Golden Sands Beach was at around 7km so with a vehicle we would get there in aprox 5-10 minutes
- During our stay, the towels were not changed, so we had to ask for clean ones, even though they said the are changing them every second day. - If you arrived later at the restaurant, you would get different menu and we noticed that they would stop refilling the containers when lets say 30-40 minutes of lunch etc remained, so you would be left with no food. - After two days of staying there, we noticed some of the employees showing cocky attitude towards us when asking for drinks. Also we encountered a couple of times the problem of lack of beverages, so we had to wait for even 20 minutes for them to refill their stock. - They didn't have their our beach area and the nearest beach was at quite a distance on foot, so every time when traveling to Golden Sands for ex, we would have to pay for parking and other services
Nothing to like!
Staff, building position in an abrupt hill area; Reception totally unprofessional, spoke Bulgarian only! Hotel unable to offer us the reserved rooms by booking at the time of arrival! Needed to leave late at night to nowhere in Golden Sands! Nightmare!
Good value and the sea view.
Food was awful.
With a stay at Hotel Silver in Varna, you'll be by the sea, within a 5-minute drive of Golden Sands Beach and Cabacum Beach. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 444 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean pool area
- Beach nearby
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Silver
Most Popular Landmarks
- Aquapolis 1.9 km
- Aladja Manastir 2 km
- Golden Sands Beach 2.4 km
- Priroden Park Zlatni Pyasatsi 2.6 km
- Varna Aquarium 11.4 km
- Varnenski arheologicheski muzey 11.5 km