Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Comfortable and one for the Male staff was so helpful to try to communicate with me using translator to answer my queries
Couldn't get dinner at the hotel as finished plus the low rooms level 4, in the morning is too noisy from the staffs we are doing their daily cleaning
1.. The room cleaning staff were friendly and bubbly, the location close to MTR station and the room cleanliness made me stay. 2. The proximity to Beijing Street and the surrounding shops, cafe and restaurants, museum, as well as the variety of food choices are great.
1. The front counter staff did not show enthusiasm in greeting the patron. 2. The electro magnetic door key card not working and I had to go back and forth a few times. 3. The air conditioner needs to be serviced, refill the coolant for the room was not comfortable in hot and humid weather.
The location is perfect. All the staffs are very friendly.
The room needs more maintenance to keep up quality. Such as sink was draining slowly, the toothbrush rack is loosening, towels too old and not sure is it clean? the safe was not reset.
Price was okay... but after arriving disappointing...
In the photos they show rooms with windows but after you arrive at the location they try to give you a room without window, hotel is smelly and old , location almost impossible to find because it is located on top of a small electronics market, staff don’t speak english although they seemed ok service is kinda bad
Good location, handy for metro and eating places and shopping.
based on 459 reviews
Things to Know
- Good accessibility by car
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Guangdong Provincial Museum 0.9 km
- Temple of the Six Banyan Trees 1.1 km
- China Plaza 1.6 km
- Zhenhai Tower 1.9 km
- Wuyang Sculpture 1.9 km
- Five Rams Statue 1.9 km
|Foshan Shadi||20.3 km|
|Guangzhou Baiyun||30.2 km|
|Shenzhen East||105.3 km|