Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.5 km|
|"Very friendly atmosphere with nice staff."||(in 163 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff and good location."||(in 80 reviews)|
|"The private room was excellent."||(in 78 reviews)|
|"Slow WiFi and shower is really bad,."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The shared bathrooms were not super clean."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit expensive||in 38 reviews|
|china||in 14 reviews|
|close to subway||in 28 reviews|
|common area||in 21 reviews|
|good food||in 112 reviews|
|good location||in 117 reviews|
|hostel was very good||in 111 reviews|
|hot water||in 37 reviews|
|kunming||in 17 reviews|
|local market||in 8 reviews|
|meet people||in 11 reviews|
|private room||in 116 reviews|
|shared bathrooms||in 8 reviews|
|slow wifi||in 23 reviews|
|staff was nice||in 233 reviews|
|table tennis||in 40 reviews|
Comfortable beds. Easily accessible. Great beer selection at the bar. Good atmosphere.
- beds all have curtains and outlets - lockers - each floor has showers and toilets - hot water available - friendly staff - nice upstairs terrace - good space in cafe to hangout - Pool and ping pong table - close to subway and also bus to airport - reasonable distance to main downtown area - fair price for it all - available washing machines for fair price
- cleaning staff begins cleaning rooms at 9am when check out is at 12pm - nowhere to hangout really after 11pm - no true lounge area outside of connected cafe - WiFi could be better
everything is perfect! Good location. it's near to Line 3 Panjiawan subway station. Clean room and quiet environment. Friendly staffs. and also you could make lots of kindly people there.
Nice place to play pingpong and pool with the locals
Shower a bit small
This hostel is not a simple hotel, it’s a totally renewed facility, comfortable, well cleaned, well managed, staff is great. Its bar has several kinds of beer. I will certainly recommend this place to all my friends who come to Kunming.
Don’t eat their hamburger. It’s terrible.
Located in Kunming (Kunming City Centre), Cloudland International Youth Hostel is within a 5-minute drive of West Pagoda and East Pagoda. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
based on 1,113 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Comfortable beds
- Clean bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Yunnan Provincial Museum 1 km
- Cuihu Park 1.2 km
- Green Lake (Kunming) 1.4 km
- West Pagoda 1.7 km
- Yunnan Normal University 1.8 km
- Yunnan University 1.8 km
|Kunming Changshui||26.2 km|