Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mascot
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 41% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 131||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 132||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Mascot hotel
- If you have an early morning flight and need to stay at a hotel close to Sydney Airport, then a good option is the Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport. This 3-star hotel is located a 3-minute drive from the domestic terminals and a 9-minute drive from the international terminal. There is an airport shuttle for an additional charge and the reception is open 24 hours.
- The Archie Rose Distilling Co. is an interesting attraction to add to your list of things to do in Mascot. Hotels near the distillery include the Ibis Sydney Airport hotel, which is just 2 kilometres away from the Archie Rose Distilling Co., a boutique distillery that has been set up as a combination of Sydney’s spirit-making past and the future of distillery in the region. Visitors can take tours of the distillery to watch the spirits being made by hand.
- For those of you who are interested in flying and the history of Qantas in particular, consider looking for a hotel near the Qantas Heritage Collection. Handily located at Sydney Airport Domestic Terminal this permanent exhibition takes visitors through the history of Qantas. The 4-star Felix Hotel is just one kilometre away from the Qantas Heritage Collection.
- If you want to enjoy the tranquil greenery of Mascot Memorial Park, then the luxury Holiday Inn Sydney Airport is a good place to stay. This 4-star hotel is a 10-minute walk from the park which has beautifully manicured gardens and spaces to relax and enjoy the fresh air. Mascot Memorial Park also has two tennis courts and a playground for the kids.
- For the travellers who are cricket fans, the 5-star Pullman Sydney Airport is only a 12-minute drive from The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG). It is possible to book a guided tour of the SCG, where you will be able to visit the commentary box and the press rooms as well as taking in the view from the top of the stadium. Here you will also be able to visit the SCG Museum containing information about some of Australia’s most successful sporting achievements.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mascot
Are hotels in Mascot safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Mascot?
Which hotels in Mascot have good views?
What hotels in Mascot provide a good breakfast?
Which hotels in Mascot are good for business travellers?
What are good hotels in Mascot with free onsite parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mascot?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mascot by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mascot hotelsPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Mascot hotelsShow all