Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mellieħa
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 65% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 102% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 193||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 283||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mellieħa hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Mellieħa hotel
- If you would like to stay in the historical center of Mellieħa, consider staying in the 4-star Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa. This hotel is situated a 7-minute walk from the Parish Church of Mellieħa, which was completed in 1898 and is built out of local Maltese stone. The Parish Church of Mellieħa is in the central square of the city and is next door to The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieħa, a shrine to the Virgin Mary, which was built in the late 16th century.
- For visitors who want to stay overlooking the sea in Malta, why not think about staying at the Labranda Riviera Hotel & Spa. This 4-star resort, which is 2.29 miles from the center of Mellieħa, has rooms with balconies that look out over Marfa Bay. The resort is also only 7 minutes’ drive away from Little Armier Bay and Armier Bay, which are beaches that are slightly quieter than the main beaches of Mellieħa.
- If you are traveling with children, you could think about staying near the Popeye Village. The 3-star Mellieħa Holiday Centre, which has self-contained holiday cottages, is located a 7-minute drive away from the Popeye Village, which was the original set for the 1980 Popeye movie and has now been turned into a theme park. This is a great place for the whole family to visit – you can even be involved in filming experiences and other activities that the park has to offer.
- For visitors who wish to spend some time in the natural surroundings of Mellieħa bird-watching or just walking, you could consider staying at the 4-star Mellieha Bay Hotel, which is a 2-minute drive away from the Għadira Nature Reserve. This nature reserve covers 7 hectares of wetland and used to be a saltpan in the late 1400s and was established as an important birding sanctuary in the late 1970s.
- For the divers who are visiting Mellieha, it might be an idea to stay at the 5-star Radisson Blu Golden Sands Resort & Spa, Golden Bay that is 1.8 miles from the center of Mellieħa and overlooks the rocky coastline of Mellieħa. This resort organizes diving and snorkeling excursions for its guests, both for an additional fee.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mellieħa
Are hotels in Mellieħa safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Ghadira Nature Reserve?
How much does a hotel cost in Mellieħa?
Which hotels in Mellieha have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Mellieha have family rooms?
Which hotels in Mellieħa have views?
Which hotels in Mellieħa have restaurants onsite?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mellieħa?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mellieħa by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mellieħa hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Mellieħa hotelsShow all