Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Very friendly and helpful staff."||(in 185 reviews)|
|"Good location, staff and breakfast!"||(in 159 reviews)|
|"Upgraded room was amazing."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Furthermore the room were very cleaned."||(in 87 reviews)|
|"Room smelt like cigarette smoke."||(in 83 reviews)|
|"The bathroom had mold"||(in 26 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Easy to get to from the main station. Bed was extremely comfortable. Desk proedures quick.
Bath towels far too small. Had to use both to dry off.
To be able to reach the train station by walking.
They tried to charge me extra money for drink that I didn't have.They didn't trust in their customers and ask for payment when chck in on first day.I had to pay on first day. The Hotel was too cold their heating system doean't work all the time.For internet customers they book their worst rooms ( the smalest and on the top floor.)
a short two day business trip. this hotel is very centrally located, clean with charming staff.
some rooms are in need of modernisation. same as for lift
Rooms was available early and staff was very helpfull. The bar closed early and drinks were to expensive.
- the location is very good as a point of further navigation; free of charge baggage deposit, even after check-out time; friendly staff. nice option for a pizza served to a room, ok refrigerator (funny!) can save your life in the morning :)
- it took some time for the heating to go to the full temperature, a noisy one, too; rather dimlit rooms; small and quite shabby lift; some rooms are refurbished, although the one we stayed in (411) was not the case; nevertheless, price is good for the conditions (for centre of Milan). the city itself compensates for any hotel issues or bad weather, if any. a budget traveller will appreciate what he/she gets.
A stay at Hotel Delle Nazioni places you in the heart of Milan, within a 10-minute walk of Corso Buenos Aires and Piazza della Repubblica. Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel features 323 square feet (30 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 5,150 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Delle Nazioni
Where is Hotel Delle Nazioni located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Delle Nazioni?
Does Hotel Delle Nazioni offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Delle Nazioni offer free parking?
Does Hotel Delle Nazioni offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Delle Nazioni from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Delle Nazioni?
Does Hotel Delle Nazioni have a pool?
Reviews about Hotel Delle Nazioni
Most Popular Landmarks
- Galleria d'Arte Moderna 1 km
- Villa Necchi Campiglio 1.3 km
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi 1.4 km
- Pinacoteca di Brera 1.5 km
- Museo Poldi Pezzoli 1.6 km
- Teatro alla Scala 1.9 km