A depressing, uncomfortable, dirty rip-off.
The only thing I liked was the sight of the Metro Inn growing ever smaller in my rearview mirror as I drove away from it, completely unrefreshed from a miserable night of virtually no sleep in my dirty, dark, dank chamber.
I don't think there are enough characters allowed for the things I didn't like about the metro Inn. But the low-lights were these: My "non-smoking" room had cigarette burns around the edges of all the furniture- night stands, head board, table, dresser, and even on the sink basin. My "non-smoking" room was situated next door to a "heavy smoking" room, which was occupied by an insomniac meth head, chain smoking all night long. I could be sure of that, since the smoke seeped effortlessly through the cracks in the walls. The deadbolt door locks were misaligned, causing me to shove the single chair in the room under the knob for some sense of security. The room reeked (prior to the advent of Smoking Man next door) of a foul spray chemical that is meant to conceal cigarette smoke. The towels in the bathroom had yellow and brownish stains. The TV remote hardly functioned and the TV itself lost sound randomly. After getting less than 3 hours sleep on the lumpy mattress, I packed up and left at 5 AM.
Based on 240 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Enter the email associated with your account in the field below and we'll email you a link to reset your password.
Please check your email for a link to reset your password.