Find cheap flights to Minneapolis
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 382||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 165||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Minneapolis
- Looking for cheap airfare to Minneapolis? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Minneapolis for the following prices or less: From Vancouver C$ 434, from Montreal C$ 470, from Toronto C$ 519
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly to Minneapolis is January.
- Taxis are available from the taxi starter booth in Terminal 1 of Minneapolis St PaulAirport (MSP) or from the Ground Transport Center in Terminal 2. A trip to downtown Minneapolis costs an average fare of $39 - $49 (about C$ 52 to C$ 65).
- There are car rental agencies conveniently located in both terminals of Minneapolis St Paul Airport, so you can easily rent a car no matter which terminal your flight to Minneapolis arrives in. In Terminal 1 the car rental desks are located between the red and blue parking ramps on the second and third floor, while in Terminal 2 they are located in the Ground Transport Center.
- If you are looking for a bit of pampering after your flight to Minneapolis, head to Elevations Luxury Spa located in Terminal 1 in the InterContinental Hotel. It offers a range of services such as massages, facials and body treatments. Alternatively, you can find massage chairs located near different gates that you can use for a small fee, for 3 or 15-minute intervals.
- Those who need to stretch out their legs upon arrival can use the Minneapolis St PaulAirport’s designed walking path, the MSP Start. It is located in Terminal 1 and provides a walking distance of over 2 km.
- If your flight to Minneapolis lands in the middle of the night and you need to find some food, head to Camden Food Co in Concourse F or to McDonald’s in Concourse D, both located in Terminal 1 and open 24 hours a day. Additionally, you can find water stations throughout the airport that are accessible all day.
FAQs - booking Minneapolis flights
How long is the flight to Minneapolis?
What is the cheapest flight to Minneapolis?
Which airlines fly to Minneapolis?
How far is Minneapolis Airport from central Minneapolis?
What is the name of Minneapolis’s airport?
How can I get from Minneapolis St Paul Airport to the city centre using public transport?
Are there any business facilities at Minneapolis St Paul Airport?
What services are available for travellers with children at Minneapolis St PaulAirport?
Are there any onsite airport hotels at Minneapolis St Paul Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Minneapolis St Paul
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Minneapolis Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Minneapolis Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Minneapolis
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.