Find cheap flights to Minnesota
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (10% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a round-trip
|C$ 435||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
|C$ 192||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Minnesota
- Looking for cheap airfare to Minnesota? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Minnesota for the following prices or less: From Toronto C$ 387, from Montreal C$ 518, from Ottawa C$ 539
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly to Minnesota is January.
- If you are planning to book a flight to Minnesota and are a Canadian citizen, you will not need a visa in order to enter the US. You are required to carry a valid Canadian passport when you arrive in the country, and will be allowed to stay for six months within a 12-month period.
- You will be able to choose which airport you arrive at when you fly to Minnesota, as the state is serviced by multiple airports. These include Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport (MSP), Rochester International Airport (RST), Duluth International Airport (DLH) and Falls International Airport (INL), as well as several other regional airports.
- The airport in Minnesota offering the highest number of flights from Canada is Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport. As the largest and busiest airport in the state, it is the hub for Delta Air Lines and Delta Connection, offering membership access to the Delta Sky Club lounge.
- If you are travelling with pets from Canada, you should fly into Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport, as this airport offers pet relief areas. At Terminal Lindbergh you will find a relief area pre-security, outside of Door 1 on the baggage claim level. After security there are two animal relief areas in Terminal 1, one located on the C/G connector bridge and another near the entrance to Concourse E in the Airport Mall. In Terminal 2-Humphrey you will find an indoor pet relief area near Gate H11.
- If you want to get to downtown Minneapolis from Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport, the easiest way to travel is by the light rail transit (LRT) system. The Metro Transit’s Blue Line operates frequently from stations at Terminal 1 and 2, and will get you to the city centre in around 25min.
FAQs - booking Minnesota flights
How long is the flight to Minnesota?
What is the cheapest flight to Minnesota?
Which airlines fly to Minnesota?
What are the most popular destinations in Minnesota?
I am visiting Lake Superior, which airport should I fly into?
Are there any non-stop flights to Minnesota?
How do I travel from Rochester International Airport to downtown Rochester?
Which airport is closest to Pipestone National Monument?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Minnesota
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Minnesota (Round-trip)
Book cheap flights to Minnesota (One-way)
Flights to Minnesota
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.