Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mobile
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 98% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 141||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 160||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mobile hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Mobile hotel
- With seven historic districts, Mobile (Alabama) offers lots in terms of education and culture. Some hotels in the historical area of the city, called Midtown Historic District, include the Hampton Inn, Quality Inn and Candlewood Suites.
- If you are interested in architectural history, you’ll appreciate a visit to this city. Its buildings include Greek Revival, Victorian, Federal and 20th Century Revival styles. Several hotels have preserved much of their historical charm as well. This includes the Malaga Inn, the Battle House Renaissance Mobile and Fort Conde Inn.
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico, Mobile is surrounded by picturesque beaches. If you want to enjoy water sports like flyboarding, sailing and skydiving, you should visit Orange Beach, about 30 miles from the heart of town. The Perdido Beach Resort, Springhill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach and Hotel Indigo are all within minutes of Orange Beach.
- Because many travel to Mobile for business, its downtown area has an array of lodging options for travelers. If you are looking to stay in a large hotel with the convenience of room service and a fitness center, you might want to consider the Mobile Marriott or the Admiral Hotel.
- Mardi Gras is one of the most popular events in Mobile. This carnival runs from mid-February to early March. Tourists visiting the city during this time can enjoy elaborate balls, lots of food and parades with floats, horses and bands. Hotels in Mobile that are closest to the Mardi Gras parade route include Townplace Suites Saraland, Fairfield Inn and Baymont by Wyndham Saraland.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mobile
Are hotels in Mobile safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are some modern hotels in Mobile?
What are some of the food specialties in Mobile?
What hotels in Mobile are close to Fort Colonial?
What hotels have a shuttle service to the airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mobile?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mobile by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mobile hotels
Go to map