Orange Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Orange Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 65% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 228||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 357||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Orange Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Orange Beach hotel
- Orange Beach, Alabama, is a small city on the Gulf Coast known for being a hub for water sports and deep-sea fishing. Most hotels in Orange Beach are located right by the beaches along Perdido Beach Boulevard, offering great views of the Gulf Coast. There you’ll find all sorts of accommodation, from the most expensive like Phoenix Vii By Sugar Sands Realty, to the more affordable like Sleep Inn On The Beach.
- If you want to be immersed in the beauty of Gulf State Park but still be super close to the beachfront, opt for The Lodge at Gulf State Park, a Hilton Hotel that offers all the best amenities like a 900-acre fishing lake, guided nature walks, and the possibility to chose a room with either sea or park views.
- Many tourists prefer to stay in northern Orange Beach, near the waterside resort The Wharf. Featuring restaurants, bars, boutiques, a golf course, and a huge Ferris wheel, The Wharf is a great place to stay especially with family as it has enough activities to keep everyone busy. Aside from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orange Beach at The Wharf, there are also luxury condos available in the area.
- Nightlife lovers should consider staying at Caribe Resort, on the border with Key West, as it sits close to some of the greatest bars in the area, like the Flora-Bama Yacht Club, where the locals tend to hang out due to its relaxing vibe and live music, or the much rowdier Flora-Bama across the street where fellow tourists tend to gather for a fun night out in town.
- If you want to disconnect from the crowded areas in the city center, head east to the tip of the bay to Perdido Beach Resort, a family-friendly hotel located right on the beach and just a short drive away from Key West, where you can even cross to Florida.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Orange Beach
Are hotels in Orange Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Orange Beach?
What are the best hotels for budget travelers?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
What are the closest hotels to Adventure Island?
Where should I stay if I want to go dolphin-watching?
How much is a hotel in Orange Beach for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Orange Beach for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Orange Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Orange Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Orange Beach hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Orange Beach hotelsShow all