Palm Cove hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palm Cove
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 268||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 193||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Palm Cove hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Palm Cove hotel
- Consider reserving a room for your romantic retreat at Paradise on the Beach Resort, a 4-star beachfront property on Williams Esplanade with free Wi-Fi and parking, an outdoor pool and rooms that are equipped with kitchen facilities and microwave oven. Palm Cove Beach is at your fingertips and Coral Sea is a few feet away. Couples would also enjoy Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Tjapukai Cultural Park ,which are both within eight miles of the resort.
- Peppers Beach Club and Spa at Williams Esplanade is a 5-star beachfront luxury accommodation with free parking and Wi-Fi, three outdoor pools, restaurants and bar and a full service spa including hydrotherapy and mud bath. There is also Hilton Cairns, which offers lobby Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk, room service and business centre with two restaurants, a bar and full service spa.
- Visitors to Palm Cove can enjoy a stay at one of the many beachfront hotels along its coastline. Palm Cove Beach is on the doorstep of Sarayi Boutique hotel, which has free parking and Wi-Fi, a restaurant, outdoor pool and rooftop terrace. If you prefer, Alamanda Palm Cove is another beachfront property with three outdoor pools, restaurant, beach bar, free Wi-Fi and parking, and is not far away from Clifton Beach.
- Imagine Drift Palm Cove located at the corner of Veivers Road is a great option for the entire family with free Wi-Fi, parking, an outdoor swimming pool and onsite car hire, where one child 12 and under stays free with a parent or guardian, plus it is a 30-minute walk from Clifton Village Shopping Centre. Mantra Amphora is another great option with a children’s pool and onsite childcare, and is 8 miles away from the Great Barrier Reef.
- There are several bars and restaurants along the Williams Esplanade if you prefer to sample the Palm Cove nightlife. Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort and Spa on Triton Street is a great place to stay and return from a night out. Chili Café Palm Cove, Kushi Yakitori Bar and Japanese Restaurant and El Grekos Greek Taverna are all reasonably close to the hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palm Cove
Are hotels in Palm Cove safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Palm Cove are near the airport?
Are there any hotels in Palm Cove come with business centre?
Are there any hotels in Palm Cove near the city centre?
Are there any hotels in Palm Cove that are eco-friendly?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Palm Cove?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Palm Cove by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Palm Cove hotels
Go to map