Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
|Distance to airport||4.9 km|
|"Lovely stay in a lovely hotel."||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Very nice room and huge bed"||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Staff great very clean and comfortable"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"No tea and coffee in room"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"10 euros for breakfast is rather expensive."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|big room||in 19 reviews|
|bustling town||in 22 reviews|
|comfortable room||in 22 reviews|
|construction project||in 2 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 17 reviews|
|good location||in 46 reviews|
|good value||in 5 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 28 reviews|
|pamplona||in 13 reviews|
|secure parking||in 12 reviews|
|staff very helpful||in 26 reviews|
|tea or coffee facilities||in 10 reviews|
|value for money||in 15 reviews|
The friendly staff
The lack of a restaurant
Everything was excellent with a special remark for the breakfast. The best ever had in Europe.
All very good.
Excellent location in the city centre, nearby everything. There is a Carrefour right opposite of the hotel.
- Parking is difficult and expensive here. You can go to an underground parking garage which will cost you about 11 euros per day. Street parking is 2-hours max, so thats not feasible. There might be cheaper parking further away. - My hotel was facing the street. Considering Pamplona traffic, you basically cannot open your window. If you do, you'll be disturbed by all the noise. The windows are well isolated, but I like fresh air in the night. - Gym is incredibly small but decent. They have a crosstrainer, bike, threadmill, and dumbbells until 15 kg. It'll suffice for one or two workouts.
Good location for bars/restaurants; clean room and nice bathroom; buffet breakfast was a good start to a day’s walking on the Camino.
It was a little tricky to find our way back onto the Camino route but worth it for the central Pamplona location on a Saturday night.
The breakfast was wonderful.
We were on the top floor, so our room got quite hot. We had to ask the front desk to flip a switch so we could turn on the air in our room. A minor inconvenience...
Sercotel Leyre is in the heart of Pamplona, within a 10-minute walk of Monumento al Encierro and Plaza del Castillo. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
based on 1,308 reviews
Things to Know
- Comfortable beds
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Spacious rooms
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Sercotel Leyre
Where is Sercotel Leyre located?
Sercotel Leyre is located at Leyre 7, 0.5 km from the centre of Pamplona. Plaza de Toros de Pamplona is the closest landmark to Sercotel Leyre.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Sercotel Leyre?
Check-in time is 1:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Sercotel Leyre.
Does Sercotel Leyre offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Sercotel Leyre offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Sercotel Leyre offer free parking?
No, Sercotel Leyre does not offer free parking.
Does Sercotel Leyre offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Sercotel Leyre does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Sercotel Leyre from the airport?
Sercotel Leyre is 4.9 km from Pamplona. Sercotel Leyre is 61.5 km from San Sebastián.
Can you bring pets to Sercotel Leyre?
No, pets are not allowed at Sercotel Leyre.
Does Sercotel Leyre have a pool?
No, Sercotel Leyre does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Sercotel Leyre
Most Popular Landmarks
- Plaza de Toros de Pamplona 203 m
- Plaza del Castillo 0.4 km
- Iglesia de San Nicolás 0.5 km
- Pamplona Cathedral 0.6 km
- San Saturnino Church 0.6 km
- Ayuntamiento de Pamplona 0.7 km
|San Sebastián||61.5 km|