Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Pueblo
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 135||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 186||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Pueblo hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Pueblo hotel
- If you would like to spend some time exploring the Lake Pueblo State Park, why not stay at the Rusted Poppy Inn. This accommodation is just under 10 miles away from Lake Pueblo State Park, which covers over 10,000 acres of land and is home to Lake Pueblo, which has a surface area of 4,600 acres where you can spend time boating and fishing or walking around the shores of the lake.
- For families traveling with children, it might be an idea to stay near the Buell Children’s Museum. The 3-star Springhill Suites by Marriott by Pueblo Downtown is a 2-minute drive away from the Buell Children’s Museum, which consists of interactive exhibitions – both permanent and visiting – where children can explore, learn and play at the same time.
- If you are interested in the culture and history of Pueblo, you could stay in the 4-star Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown, which is within walking distance of the El Pueblo History Museum and the central cultural area of Pueblo in the Union Avenue Historic District where there are a variety of galleries, museums, cafes and restaurants.
- The Historic Arkansas Riverwalk is certainly something to spend some time doing while you are in Pueblo. This is an urban waterfront located in downtown Pueblo that covers 32 acres and has a selection of boat trips and entertainment events as well as restaurants and snack bars. The 2-star Stanta Fe Inn Pueblo is a 4-minute drive from the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk.
- Golfers will be pleased to know that there is a public 18-hole golf course situated in the outskirts of Pueblo. This course caters for all levels of player and is just 7.2 miles away from the center of Pueblo. A good hotel to stay at is the 3-star Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pueblo North, which is a 4-minute drive away from the course.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pueblo
Are hotels in Pueblo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Pueblo, CO provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Pueblo, CO have family rooms?
Which hotels in Pueblo, CO have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Pueblo, CO have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pueblo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pueblo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Pueblo hotels
Go to map