Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rarotonga
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 285||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 284||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Rarotonga hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Rarotonga hotel
- If you are looking for luxury hotels in Rarotonga, stay at Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa. This beachfront resort offers 5-star luxe villas with courtyards and barbecue facilities. Upgraded suites also provide private pools and ocean views. Other luxury facilities include a spa set in a tropical water garden.
- The Islander Hotel is one of the hotels near Rarotonga airport. Less than a mile from Rarotonga International Airport, the 3-star hotel sits along the Pacific Ocean coast, providing accommodation with ocean views. Offering beach access with sun loungers and the optional rental of snorkel gear, there is also an outdoor pool and an oceanfront patio. A restaurant and barbecue area can also be found on the grounds as well as a tiki bar and a beach bar.
- Looking for cheap hotels in Rarotonga? Just over a mile from the center of Rarotonga is Central Motel, which offers budget accommodation close to the Cook Island National Museum. The 2-star motel provides low-key rooms and features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and parking.
- If you are looking for spacious accommodation in Rarotonga, consider staying at The Cooks Oasis Holiday Villas. Offering one and two bedroom studio-style villas with kitchenettes, this 3-star hotel is set in a tropical garden, close to the beach. Outside, there is a barbecue area and a pool, with easy access to the beach where guests can use snorkel gear, reef shoes and kayaks. Inside, there is a large DVD library.
- If you are looking for unique hotels in Rarotonga, book a stay at Ikurangi Eco Retreat. Offering 4-star glamping accommodation in organic gardens, the main aim of this eco hotel is sustainability. Close to the beach and 4 miles from Rarotonga, guests get complimentary use of bikes and snorkel equipment.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rarotonga
Are hotels in Rarotonga safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Rarotonga?
Are there any family friendly hotels in Rarotonga?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Rarotonga?
Are there any hotels in Rarotonga close to a golf club?
Are there any hotels in Rarotonga near Te Vara Village?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rarotonga?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rarotonga by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rarotonga hotels
Go to map