Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Room does not smell.
I booked a room for 2 person. After house keeping, they missed out 1 set of towel.
- good location - near 7/11 and there are many restaurants near by - There is handy in the room that you can take it to out side and use gps or google map , Moreover the hotel apps is super helpful. You can check where you would like to go , where you can shopping . So nice
it is quite hard to communication with staff , they can not speak english as much
Basically everything you normally expect from a hotel room.
The room we stayed in was very narrow, but not awful compared to the rest of the hotel rooms in Japan. Also, it is a bit far from the station, but again, not too terrible.
Excellent location for nightlife
Hotel Premium Green Sovereign is in the heart of Sendai, within a 5-minute walk of Sendai Mediatheque and Tokyo Electron Hall Miyagi. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
based on 600 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Premium Green Sovereign
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sendai Mediatheque 290 m
- Sendai City War Reconstruction Memorial Hall 370 m
- Miyagi Museum of Art 1.1 km
- Sendai Railway Station 1.3 km
- Sendai City Museum 1.4 km
- Aoba Castle 1.7 km
|Yamagata Junmachi||46.3 km|