Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6.1 km|
|Distance to airport||3.0 km|
|"The staff was nice and friendly!."||(in 61 reviews)|
|"Room was clean but beat up."||(in 56 reviews)|
|"Hotel was close to the airport."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"Worst experience EVER"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"They never have clean towels"||(in 11 reviews)|
|"There is no hot water"||(in 66 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioner||in 12 reviews|
|bed was comfortable||in 87 reviews|
|bugs in the room||in 308 reviews|
|close to airport||in 73 reviews|
|dirty bathroom||in 15 reviews|
|falling apart||in 13 reviews|
|hot water||in 160 reviews|
|key cards||in 13 reviews|
|parking lot||in 17 reviews|
|refrigerator and microwave||in 24 reviews|
|roaches and ants||in 22 reviews|
|room phone||in 33 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 123 reviews|
|towels in the room||in 29 reviews|
|wifi in room||in 68 reviews|
|worst hotel||in 23 reviews|
I didnt like the rooms no towels, cockroaches everywhere, bed bugs bath tub dirty.
Lobby was okay.
The bed was too old, too used, same goes for the pillows. AC and mini fridge were extremely noisy.
Staff was very friendly. Will stay here ony next visit. Thank you.
Was close to the airport.
1. Upon check in an extra $100 was requested as a deposit. They claimed this was for potential "damages". If that is the demographic you cater to, I do not want to stay there by the way.... Also, upon checking out staff refused to check the room so I could get my deposit returned. They said they would do so within a few hours. Now, 2 days later, the $100 still shows as a "reservation" in my credit card. 2. Bed was lumpy, and way too soft mattress. Had a very uncomfortable sleep, and woke up with a sore back. 3. Dumpster truck came at 4am to empty the containers. Woke me up, took 10 minutes.
Nothing...there was roaches.
There was roaches, there was drug dealing going on along with prostitution, I feel it wasn’t safe to say at all.
The Econo Lodge Airport at RJ Stadium hotel in Tampa, FL is an easy stop on the road. Our hotel is near other attractions like the Raymond James Stadium, Big Cat Rescue, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Amalie Arena and the Lowry Park Zoo. Amenities include free breakfast, free WiFi, free airport transportation and free coffee. Guest rooms include hair dryers and irons and ironing boards upon request. Upper-tier suites have even more amenities, such as a hot tubs. We also offer membership to the Choice Privileges Program, which gives members the opportunity to earn valuable rewards points toward airline miles, gift cards and free hotel room nights. Pets allowed. 25.00 USD per night and per pet. A Maximum of 2 pets per room. Maximum of 25 pounds.
based on 1,285 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- George M. Steinbrenner Field 0.5 km
- Cigar City Brewing Company 3.1 km
- Lowry Park Zoo 4.6 km
- Tampa Museum of Art 6 km
- Glazer Children's Museum 6 km
- Henry B. Plant Museum 6.1 km
|Tampa St. Petersburg||19.8 km|
|Tampa, Florida||6.6 km|
|Pinellas Park St Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida||23.3 km|