Universal City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Universal City
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 328||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 352||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Universal City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Universal City hotel
- Visiting Universal City for business? Chances are it may be at Universal City Plaza. If so, hotels offering quick access include the Universal Inn, which is a 1.6-mile drive or one-mile walk from Universal City Plaza.
- For travelers who want a hotel near Universal City that is close to the nightlife, Studio City is a good place to look. Black Market Liquor Bar and Laurel Tavern are just two of the many bars that dot the area. There are also many nearby hotels like the Studio City Inn and El Patio Inn.
- North Highland Ave is a good area for hotels that are close to both Hollywood and Universal City. For example, the BLVD Hotel & Suites is 4.5 miles from Universal City and just 1 mile away from Hollywood Blvd. The BLVD Hotel & Suites also has a business center available, making it ideal for business travelers as well as regular guests.
- Want access to a kitchen or kitchenette while you are in Universal City? The 3-star Best Western Plus Media Center Inn & Suites is a great option for such travelers. Aside from the kitchenettes, the hotel also has a pool and fitness center for guests.
- If you are looking for cheap hotels in Universal City, perhaps a hotel just north of Universal City in North Hollywood is a good option. Many of the hotels in the area are budget friendly like the El Royale Hotel and The Garland. The two hotels are 1.7 miles and 1.9 miles from Universal City, respectively.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Universal City
Are hotels in Universal City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What areas offer quick access to downtown Los Angeles via public transportation?
Are there any luxury hotels in Universal City?
What hotels are near Universal Studios?
Where to stay in Universal City for families?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Universal City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Universal City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Universal City hotelsAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Search by priceC$ 91 - C$ 1,041 C$ 1,041 - C$ 1,990 C$ 1,990 - C$ 2,940 C$ 2,940 - C$ 3,889 C$ 3,889+ per night
Most recommended Universal City hotelsShow all
SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
Beverly Grove C$ 404+
Beverly Wilshire - Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel
Westside C$ 760+