Airlie Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Airlie Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 152||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 177||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Airlie Beach hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Airlie Beach hotel
- For those looking for a location in Airlie Bay close to holiday shopping but with the golden sand beach on your doorstep, the Airlie Beach Hotel is just across the road. Located on the esplanade, you will be close to a range of restaurants and to the Whitsunday Saturday Markets.
- For those looking for a central location where you can enjoy a bit of everything, the Coral Sea Resort is a good option. Its central location at the end of Fairy Tree Park is only a 4-minute walk away from the Airlie Beach Lagoon and a 9-minute walk away from the Abell Point Marina.
- If you are a keen golfer, or hoping to explore Pigeon reef, consider a location in Cannonvale such as the Reef Gateway Hotel. Between the golf course, and MacArthur Drive Park there are plenty of spots to enjoy a leisurely walk.
- Shute Harbour is a good alternative for anyone wanting to escape the tourist crowds. Located on the other side of the Conway Conservation Park, this is a good location to find some peace and quiet. Baybliss Apartments are only a 5-minute drive from the airport, and while you swim in their outdoor pool you will have a beautiful view of the surf.
- Airlie Beach also offers a gateway to those here to explore the Great Barrier Reef or the Whitsunday Islands. For those looking to be close to the harbour, Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat will put you within a 2-minute walk from the marina where you can find a range of boating tours and adventure packages. If you want to relax after exploring, you are also only a 10-minute walk from Airlie Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Airlie Beach
Are hotels in Airlie Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Airlie Beach are best for those on a budget?
Which hotels in Airlie Beach are close to the Airlie Beach Festival of Music?
What are good spa and luxury hotels in Airlie Beach?
Which hotels in Airlie Beach have great views?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Airlie Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Airlie Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Airlie Beach hotels
Go to map