Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Alexandria
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 35% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 229||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 195||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Alexandria hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Most popular #2 Extended Stay America - Washington D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. C$ 101 per night
Top tips for finding the perfect Alexandria hotel
- Because Alexandria is uniquely situated right on the Potomac River, there are several riverfront hotels in Alexandria that offer access to beaches, riverfront parks and river views. The Hotel Indigo Downtown, the Old Colony Inn Alexandria and the Sheraton Suites Old Town put you just steps away from the Potomac.
- Traveling on a budget? There are accommodation options in Alexandria that suit several different price ranges. Affordable hotels like the Red Carpet Inn, the Virginia Lodge, the Comfort Inn and the Days Inn by Wyndham Alexandria South offer thrifty travelers some of the least expensive rooms in the entire Alexandria area.
- Alexandria’s scenic Old Town area has become a hot spot for tourists with its centuries-old architecture, as well as the popular bars and restaurants that line its streets. Old Town-adjacent hotels in Alexandria include the Royal Princess Hotel, the Hotel Indigo Downtown and the Alexandrian Hotel, Autograph Collection.
- If you’re traveling to Alexandria with a group, booking the right hotel is important to ensure that your party is accommodated. The Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria and the Georgetown Suites can all accommodate groups while keeping you in prime location to enjoy all that Alexandria has to offer.
- If rest and relaxation are at the top of your to-do list, you’ll likely be looking for hotels in Alexandria that have an onsite spa. Hotels in the Alexandria area that come complete with a spa include the Westin Alexandria Old Town, the Kimpton Lorien Hotel and Spa and the Courtyard by Marriott Pentagon South.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Alexandria
Are hotels in Alexandria safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Alexandria?
Are there any four-star hotels in Alexandria?
Which Alexandria hotels are close to bars and restaurants?
Which Alexandria hotels have the best fitness centers?
Do any Alexandria hotels offer an airport shuttle?
How much is a hotel in Alexandria for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Alexandria?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Alexandria by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Alexandria hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Alexandria hotelsShow all
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Alexandria Old Town/Southwest
Eisenhower West C$ 113+
The Alexandrian Old Town Alexandria, Autograph Collection
Old Town C$ 139+
Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria Old Town/Southwest
Eisenhower West C$ 108+
Morrison House Old Town Alexandria, Autograph Collection
Old Town C$ 139+
Residence Inn by Marriott Alexandria Old Town/Duke Street
Southwest Quadrant C$ 121+