Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Annapolis
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 204||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 297||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Annapolis hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Annapolis hotel
- For visitors who want to stay near the shopping malls of Annapolis, you could consider making a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis. This 3-star hotel is only a 6-minute drive away from the Pennsylvania Dutch Farmers’ Market, the Annapolis Towne Center and the Annapolis Harbor Center Shopping Center. These shopping malls and markets have a broad range of shops that will suit every type of shopper and restaurants to suit every taste.
- If you want to take advantage of the beautiful waterfront in Annapolis, the only place to stay is the 3-star Annapolis Waterfront Hotel Autograph Collection. This hotel is perched on the edge of Annapolis Harbor and is right next to the yacht basin, making it the perfect place to relax in the bar of the hotel and watch the boats coming and going.
- For those interested in staying in the historical downtown area of Annapolis, consider booking into the 3-star Historic Inns of Annapolis, which consists of three different Victorian buildings that have been turned into a hotel. This hotel is within walking distance of attractions such as the Historic Annapolis Museum and Store and the William Paca House & Garden, which is a Georgian mansion surrounded by a beautiful manicured garden of two acres. Chesapeake Bay and the Annapolis Harbor are also within walking distance of the hotel.
- For food lovers and those interested in art galleries, the Main Street in Downtown Annapolis is another good place to spend some time strolling, eating and generally immersing yourself in some culture. The 3-star State House Inn is situated just off Main Street which gives you easy access to this street with its wide pavements and its red-bricked road.
- If you need to be within easy driving distance of the United States Naval Academy, you should consider staying at the 4-star Hotel Annapolis which is an 8-minute drive away from the Academy and the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, home to both football and lacrosse teams of the area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Annapolis
Are hotels in Annapolis safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Annapolis?
Which hotels in Annapolis, Maryland have onsite parking?
Which hotels in Annapolis, Maryland have a gym on the premises?
Which hotels in Annapolis, Maryland have breakfast included in the price?
Are there any budget hotels in Annapolis, Maryland?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Annapolis?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Annapolis by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Annapolis hotels
Go to map