Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Nearest Airport||Duesseldorf Intl|
|Distance to airport||38.4 km|
|"Staff very friendly and helpful."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"cheapish parking, clean, comfortable bed, good location."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"The breakfast was excellent"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Extremely small room and bathroom."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Small rooms, you can hear everything from neighbors"||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom was too small||in 35 reviews|
|beds room||in 2 reviews|
|city center||in 21 reviews|
|clean hotel||in 33 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 5 reviews|
|close to the train station||in 52 reviews|
|coffee making facilities||in 9 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 19 reviews|
|comfy beds||in 7 reviews|
|cooked eggs bacon||in 8 reviews|
|customer service||in 4 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 35 reviews|
|hear the trains||in 4 reviews|
|location room||in 36 reviews|
|perfect location||in 58 reviews|
|room facilities||in 59 reviews|
|room space||in 61 reviews|
|short stay||in 6 reviews|
|staff very friendly||in 38 reviews|
|value for money||in 15 reviews|
Air condition was really bad No ice Water bottle 4 eur Washroom extremely small can’t sit on toilet
* Location was perfect: close to the main station (but sufficiently far not to being disturbed by the noise) and undergound, not far from restaurants. * The room was confortable, in particular the bed. Sufficient number of electrical plugs for all devices (mobile, laptop). Bathroom, small but convenient. * Efficient staff.
* If you are not lucky to have noisy guys that discuss, sing or slam their door when they are coming back late, you will hear them: this is simply due to the size of the room.
Basic hotel with everything you need for a short stay. Conveniently located close to the main railway station. Friendly and efficient staff - even at late arrival at 1:30 am.
The bathroom was quite small. Otherwise, everything was perfectly all right.
Bathroom was a little cramped, but fine for a single night. Would have liked to have had the option to make toast at breakfast.
24 reception, 12 o-clock check out, well designed though small rooms, quiet
poor WLAN, curtains don't keep out light so woken early
The ibis Bochum Zentrum, situated in the heart of the city, is the perfect base for business travelers and holiday makers wanting to discover the Ruhr region. From the nearby U-Bahn (subway) and S-Bahn (city rail) stops, you can quickly and easily reach all the key destinations in and around Bochum. Park your car in the hotel's car park for a small fee. All 156 rooms include free WIFI. New beds and a contemporary design ensure a pleasant night's sleep.
based on 2,906 reviews
Things to Know
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Ibis Bochum Zentrum
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bochum Central Station 249 m
- Schauspielhaus Bochum 0.7 km
- Rathaus Bochum 0.8 km
- Christuskirche 0.9 km
- Museum Bochum – Kunstsammlung 1 km
- Deutsches Bergbau-Museum Bochum 1.4 km
|Duesseldorf Intl||38.4 km|
|Bochum Hauptbahnhof||164 m|
|Bochum Hauptbahnhof||172 m|