Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 188||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 219||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Magny-le-Hongre hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Magny-le-Hongre hotel
- Magny-le-Hongre is the gateway town to Disneyland Paris, making it the perfect place for people who want to visit the famous amusement park. Many travelers want to spend the night inside the park, and they can do so at the popular Disneyland Hotel, a luxurious hotel conveniently located right in the heart of the park, and where it is often possible to spot many Disney characters just roaming around and chatting to guests.
- Travelers who want to stay as close to Disneyland as possible but would like to avoid the crowds there, can stay just a little further away at Disney's Sequoia Lodge or Disney's Newport Bay Club, both budget-friendly yet still right by the park.
- Most people, however, choose to stay in northern Magny-le-Hongre, close to Avenue Robert Schuman, which provides access to Disneyland. There, you’ll find plenty of cheaper accommodation options, such as Kyriad Hotel At Disneyland Paris or B&B Hôtel à Disneyland Paris, a highly-rated family hotel surrounded by countryside and about a five-minute drive to the park’s entrance.
- There are also lots of hotels in Magny-le-Hongre’s Val d’Europe train station area, which is south of the Disneyland park, and ideal for people coming from or heading to Paris after their stay on the RER A train. Relais Spa Val d’Europe and Ibis Budget Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe are both good affordable options.
- There is more to Magny-le-Hongre than Disneyland Paris! The commune is very charming and surrounded by greenery, allowing for many scenic walks. There is also rich heritage to be observed, such as the St. Genevieve Magny-le-Hongre church. If you’d rather stay in this more historic part of the village, try staying at the bed and breakfast “Ambiance Disney à 2,4 km du parc.”
FAQs when booking a hotel in Magny-le-Hongre
Are hotels in Magny-le-Hongre safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What is the best area for restaurants?
What is a good hotel for people looking for a quiet and relaxing stay?
What is the best golf hotel?
Which hotels offer airport shuttle service?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Magny-le-Hongre?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Magny-le-Hongre by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Magny-le-Hongre hotels
Go to map