Port Douglas hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Port Douglas
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 307||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 420||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Port Douglas hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Port Douglas hotel
- First-timers in Port Douglas might like to book a hotel on the beachfront, such as the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Fort Douglas, a high-end resort on Four Mile Beach. Set in vast tropical gardens, it has multiple saltwater lagoon pools, an 18-hole golf course and offers easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Rooms, suites and villas all have nice views, and some even have private balconies and swim-up entrances.
- If you’re on a budget, stay at Dougies Backpackers Resort Port Douglas, which is set on large grounds with tropical plants and poolside hammocks. Guests can choose from shared or private rooms of varying sizes, plus cabins or glamping tents. Features include a pool, bar, shop, kitchen, laundry facilities, bikes for hire and a tour desk. It’s 1.6 kilometres from the town centre and 300 metres from the beach.
- For luxury travellers, the elegant Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa is a prime choice. The hotel has a 3000-square-metre pool, with the option of swim-out apartments and apartments with plunge pools, as well as rooms and penthouses. The spa offers a wide choice of massages and beauty treatments. Port Douglas’ centre is a 45-minute walk away, or guests can take the free shuttle. Four Mile Beach, on the other hand, is merely a 4-minute walk away.
- For guests in search of family-friendly hotels, Club Tropical Resort comprises studios and apartments suitable for families. Each open-plan apartment has air conditioning and a kitchenette with a microwave, stove top and fridge. There’s an on-site pool, sauna and barbeque area as well as a tour desk. Club Tropical Resort is a 5-minute walk from Four Mile Beach and Reef Marina.
- If you’re in Port Douglas on business and you’d like a hotel with a meeting room, book a stay at the Regal Port Douglas, which has an air conditioned conference room with space for up to 8 people. The resort also has a library and a lounge with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is a 4-minute walk from Four Mile Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Port Douglas
Are hotels in Port Douglas safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Port Douglas?
Are there any hotels in Port Douglas with facilities for disabled travellers?
Do any hotels in Port Douglas have a good on-site restaurant?
Which hotels in Port Douglas are adults only?
Are there any hotels in Port Douglas with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Port Douglas for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Port Douglas for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Port Douglas?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Port Douglas by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Port Douglas hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Port Douglas hotelsShow all