Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Preston
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||C$ 95|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun. - Thu.
How much does a hotel in Preston cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Preston hotel
- Legacy Preston International Hotel is a great hotel option for travelers who want a hotel right in the city center. Amenities at the hotel include a restaurant, a bar and lounge along with room service. Additionally, as it is so close to the city center, the hotel is also near many local restaurants like Tinos Restaurant.
- Families visiting Preston may want to consider looking for accommodation around the Preston train station, as the area provides easy access to many local attractions like the Harris Museum. Some of the hotels found in the area include the Ashwood Hotel. Just a five-minute walk from the train station, Ashwood Hotel offers amenities like a complimentary English breakfast.
- Looking for luxury hotels in Preston? The Redstone is certainly an option worth considering. Close to the beach, the hotel features a fitness center and a restaurant. There is also a piano in the lounge that guests can play and laundry service is also available at the hotel.
- Always dreamed of staying in a country manor? The Preston Marriott Hotel offers just that. Set on a sprawling lawn, the hotel is a large manor featuring an extensive fitness center, spa facilities and indoor pool. The hotel also features a large dining area for private events like weddings.
- The neighborhood of Fulwood is a good area to find hotels near the main highways serving Preston. Hotels in the area include Hotel ibis Preston North, which is just off the highway M55. At the hotel, there is a restaurant and bar. And conveniently for guests arriving by car, there is complimentary parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Preston
What areas are good for budget hotels?
Travelers looking for budget hotels in Preston should check out the area around the train station. Some of the hotels in the area are the Premier Inn Preston Central and Winckley Square Hotel. This area is also convenient for going out to local restaurants such as Theatre Street Bar And Grill.
Where is good to stay for nightlife and going out?
The 4-star No.10 Preston is an excellent hotel for travelers who want to be close to the nightlife in Preston. It is close to bars and clubs such as Treehouse Cocktail Lounge and The Old Vic. As for hotel comforts, leather couches and kitchenettes are found in many of the hotel rooms.
What hotels in Preston feature spas?
Want to stay at a spa hotel in Preston? The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village is definitely a great option to keep in mind. There guests can take advantage of multiple hot tubs and pools and there is also a sauna and steam room at the hotel. And if you get hungry, there is a restaurant and bar at the hotel.
What hotels are near natural attractions in Preston?
The Forest of Bowland is one of the premier nature preserves in Preston and throughout Lancashire. Fortunately for travelers, there are also many hotels near the preserve like the Barton Grange Hotel. Comforts and amenities at the Barton Grange Hotel include spa facilities, a wedding hall and a fitness center and pool. There are also meeting rooms available for business travelers.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.