Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Southport
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 110||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 126||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Southport hotel
- If you want to visit Liverpool or Manchester, it will take about an hour by train from Southport Station. Hotels near the station include The Vincent Hotel, which is a 6-minute walk away and offers its own cocktail bar and restaurant. Alternatively, the Scarisbrick Hotel Southport is also 6 minutes from the station and welcomes guests with a swimming pool and spa.
- If you want to be embraced by the hustle and bustle of a busy main street, choose a hotel around Eastbank Street and Lord Street, such as the Vale House B&B, which offers an English breakfast and is a walking distance of 5 minutes to the main shopping area. The Aotearoa Southport B&B is also a valid option and includes an a la carte breakfast and close proximity to the shopping streets and Wayfarers Shopping Arcade.
- For the gamblers out there, stay close to Southport Casino, nestled at the seafront. Choose the Ramada Plaza Southport, which is only a 9-minute walk from Silcock’s Leisure Casino and has free parking, room service and an on-site fitness centre. The Braemar Southport Hotel is even closer, with only a 1-minute distance, and offers family rooms, a bar and breakfast.
- Choose the Travelodge Southport to be within walking distance of delicious restaurants and cafés around Lord Street. The Dukes Folly Hotel is situated right at the corner of Lord Street and is a bit more romantic in its interior. The 3-star accommodation offers free Wi-Fi throughout, an on-site restaurant and a bar.
- If you want to stroll down the Promenade at Marine Lake, opt for the Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa. This hotel is a short walk to the beach and 6 minutes from Lord Street, plus it offers great views, a fitness centre and a spa. A cheaper option is the Albert & Victoria Hotel, which has complimentary breakfast and is only a 9-minute walk from the beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Southport
Are hotels in Southport safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are close to Pleasureland?
Which hotels have breakfast included?
Which hotels include golf facilities?
Which hotels have a 24/7 desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Southport?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Southport by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Southport hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Southport hotelsShow all