Good to know
|Value for money||7.9|
|Distance to city centre||2.3 km|
|Distance to airport||17.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
upgradation to suite.
though, there was cleanliness in general, the dining space needed cleaning an upliftment.
Staff was very well behaved, clean hotel,nice swimming pool
1. The breakfast timings are very short for leisure travellers like me. 2. Room service was good
1. Lack of Parking 2. Lack of cooperation from the gate keeper in taking the luggage from the car; 3. Lack of understanding and very poor behaviour of the reception desk staff when requesting for parking of vehicle. 4. Accumulation of water in the shower when bathing.
Serene environment with Great restaurant inside.
They don’t accept Amex or any other mobile wallet like Phone Pe, PayPal etc.
The house keeping staff where helpful
The staff at reception where very rude towards us the whole time , staying this hotel is 4 stars is very generous it’s a 3 at best , it’s very dirty and the hotel /room smelt very bad when aircon was on , asked for a double and was given to single beds , and was construction work that was very loud all day in the floor above your room, would not stay again the room felt like a hospital or airport not comfortable
With a stay at The Amayaa in Varanasi, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Dasaswamedh ghat. Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 49 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about The Amayaa
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bharat Mata 2.5 km
- Vishwanatha Temple 4.3 km
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple 4.5 km
- Dasaswamedh ghat 4.6 km
- Marnikanika Ghat 4.8 km
- Harishchandra Ghat 5.2 km
|Prayagraj Bamrauli||125.6 km|