Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Wailea
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 17% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|C$ 879||Average Sun. - Thu. price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|C$ 903||Average Fri. & Sat. price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Wailea hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Wailea hotel
- There is a great choice of luxury hotels in Wailea. Sitting on Wailea Beach, the 4-star Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is a high-end hotel set in 40 acres of tropical gardens, boasting nine pools, a large spa, tennis courts and award-winning restaurants.
- If you want beachfront accommodation, then you should look for hotels in Wailea Beach. Offering tremendous views of the Pacific Ocean, the 4-star Wailea Beach Resort is steps away from the beach and boasts the longest water slide in Hawaii. Plus, it has a beauty salon, spa, several pools, golf course and fitness club.
- Looking for the best family hotels in Wailea? Close to Polo Beach Park, Fairmount Kea Lani provides a kids’ club and has a shallow children’s pool, plus several pools that include a long waterslide. Residence Inn by Marriott Maui Wailea is conveniently located near to The Shops at Wailea, as well as Makena and Wailea beaches, plus there is a free shuttle service to get around the area. The hotel also offers family rooms.
- If you want to stay in a private villa, then book hotel Wailea Beach Villas. The beachfront villa resort offers either garden or ocean view accommodation set among tropical gardens and waterfalls. There is also a choice of pools, including an adult-only lagoon pool as well as a fitness center.
- If you are looking for romantic hotels in Wailea, the 5-star Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateau offers adult-only accommodation. Catering to couples, the luxury hotel provides a range of experiences, like SUP yoga, treehouse dining and an in-room couples spa treatments.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Wailea
Are hotels in Wailea safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Wailea?
What are the best hotels near Keawakapu Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Wailea?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Wailea?
Which hotels in Wailea are closest to the Shops at Wailea?
Which hotels in Wailea are budget friendly?
Where are the best places to eat in Wailea?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Wailea?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Wailea by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Wailea hotels
Go to map