Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
|Nearest Airport||Amritsar Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Intl|
|Distance to airport||10.2 km|
|"The restaurant staff ere excellent."||(in 65 reviews)|
|"Clean hotel, wonderful location, good breakfast"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Location is good Rooms r airy."||(in 46 reviews)|
|"The wifi service was pathetic."||(in 32 reviews)|
|"Nothing very bad mantained hotel"||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Nothing very bad mantained hotel"||(in 29 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed comfortable||in 29 reviews|
|buffet breakfast||in 86 reviews|
|dirty old||in 3 reviews|
|golden temple||in 11 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 8 reviews|
|good location||in 129 reviews|
|good rooms||in 78 reviews|
|half an hour||in 6 reviews|
|hot water||in 45 reviews|
|hotel was good||in 74 reviews|
|late check||in 2 reviews|
|late night||in 5 reviews|
|limited in options||in 15 reviews|
|needs maintenance||in 31 reviews|
|old hotel||in 72 reviews|
|parking space||in 12 reviews|
|room service||in 90 reviews|
|staff professional||in 158 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 17 reviews|
|value for money||in 33 reviews|
The staff are so helpful with a smile
Staff clean rooms
Not very clean hotel. Bed and bedsheets were not clean. No hot water in tap.
Nothing, this is the nth property I visited through booking.com, unfortunately it did not come upto my expectation. I will not recommend this property to anyone.
The hotel was not cleaned, some repair works going on. 95% of the hotel was booked for some marriage purpose and hence the remaining 5% have to suffer. utter chaos, loud noises. Most importantly the staff was rude and arrogant.
Dealing at reception is not satisfactory
With a stay at Hotel Ritz Plaza in Amritsar, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama and Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 1,287 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Ritz Plaza
Where is Hotel Ritz Plaza located?
Hotel Ritz Plaza is located at 45, The Mall, 2.2 km from the centre of Amritsar. Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama is the closest landmark to Hotel Ritz Plaza.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Ritz Plaza?
Check-in time is 1:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM at Hotel Ritz Plaza.
Does Hotel Ritz Plaza offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Ritz Plaza offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Ritz Plaza offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Ritz Plaza offers free parking.
Does Hotel Ritz Plaza offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Ritz Plaza does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Ritz Plaza from the airport?
Hotel Ritz Plaza is 10.2 km from Amritsar Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Intl. Hotel Ritz Plaza is 46.1 km from Lahore.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Ritz Plaza?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Ritz Plaza.
Does Hotel Ritz Plaza have a pool?
Yes, Hotel Ritz Plaza has a pool on-site.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh Panorama 0.7 km
- Durgiana Temple 1.7 km
- Golden Temple 2.6 km
- Jallianwala Bagh 2.6 km
|Amritsar Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Intl||10.2 km|